“Best Chinese in Phoenix” 5 of 5 stars
Review of China Chili

China Chili
302 E. Flower St., Phoenix, AZ 85012 (Encanto)
602 266 4463
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Encanto
Phoenix, Arizona
“Best Chinese in Phoenix”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

You can't go wrong ordering anything from this restaurant. Everything is delicious and the prices are reasonable. I usually get the pork fried rice and vegetable lo mein.

Visited August 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“Going Again Tonight!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

One of the best restaurants that we go to that constantly sets the standard for what a good Chinese restaurant should be. Meeting friends there tonight, and as usual, I will order something that I have never had there yet. Not sure what it will be, but I am certain that a good dinner will be had!

Visited October 2013
Netanya, Israel
“Chinese Eat Here Regularly and so do I”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I was new to China Chili and to Phoenix - In one week I came back 3 times! I came at 11:30 each time and the large restaurant was filled by 11:45 am. My specialty was the spicy fillet of sliced fish and vegetables. A large portion came with a vegetarian egg roll and miso soup. My portion was 8.95 and it was the best Chinese food I have tasted. The service was quick and the turnover was as quick and as liesurely serving both a tourist crowd and a business crowd as well. I loved talking to the help who were all pleasant and efficient and the food was superb. I am going back for lunch as soon as i finish this review. I was in China and Hong Kong recently and this restaurant was better than anything I tried overseas. Maybe its the Amer-Asian that makes all the difference.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix
“Awsome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

This is always a spot for down town, food is GREAT, and price is reasonable, and lots of it, i highly recomend it for taste.

Visited June 2013
Arizona
“Some People Just Don't Get it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Reading the reviews of this restaurant I just think some reviewers miss the point. I've dined here at dinner and weekends and it's good but not great. It's the Monday through Friday assembly line that's amazing. If you feel rushed, you've gone to the wrong restaurant. The idea is you can get a good individually prepared lunch special ($7.95) in fast food time. Every special includes soup so the soup lady is busy delivering sometimes before you order. Food comes out when it's finished and it's always fast. Now each member of your party is liable to be served at different times but so what?

• Visited April 2013