“Everything was delicious” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Spinato's Pizza

Spinato's Pizza
1614 E Bell Rd Ste 104, Phoenix, AZ 85022-2834 (Paradise Valley)
(602) 867-1010
Neighborhood: Paradise Valley
Cave Creek, Arizona
“Everything was delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We'd been told this was a great restaurant by friends so we decided to stop for lunch. We had garlic bread, I had an Italian meat sandwich and my husband had a pick your ingredient pizza.

Nothing was less than wonderful. Other diners were also raving about their food.

It's a must try place.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

85% Recommend
Phoenix, Arizona
“Mamma's Other Signature”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Some friends of ours recommended L'Italiana Pizza. It was scrumptious! Every time we order it, we say "I know it is good, but I never remember it THIS good." The guys tried the pepperoni and it was gone in a flash. The antipasta salad was wonderful too. Don't have anything negative to say about this place.

Visited November 2012
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Best Spinach Pizza I have ever tasted”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I have eaten pizza all over the world and Spinato's hands down is one of my top 5. This place never disappoints. Anytime I have friends come in from out of town I always take them to Spinato's- consistent (which is the most important aspect of any business) and always delivers the goods!! YOU MUST TRY THE MAMA'S SIGNATURE! I am more of a meats guy when it comes to pizza but this baby has fresh spinach, tomato's, fresh garlic etc. The single best spinach pizza I have ever tried, addicted you could say I am. If you are questioning stopping by, dont- Just do it!
Only recommendation for them would be hiring some more delivery drivers- delivering from them takes almost hour or even longer. But that is a small while to wait for perfection. Thanks guys!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
southern california
“good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

This was good pizza, but the seem to specialize in thin crust and I like my thin crust cooked crispy in the bottom and this was cooked like a thick crust pizza. Sauce was good but over powered the toppings. Lots of cheese

Visited November 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

We LOVE their sauce! We have tried several of their pizzas. But, our favorite is probably the veggie and we'll add ham to it. Yumm. We like the crust as well. The staff is friendly and attentive. The only negative - depending upon when you go and how crowded, it can be quite loud. It's our favorite pizza place.

Visited August 2012