“good steak” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
2502 E Camelback Rd, Ste 199, Phoenix, AZ 85016 (Camelback East)
602-952-8900
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 2,528 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Description: You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our event planning staff has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service.
Scottsdale
“good steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

great location with easy access and plenty of parking. Steaks are reliably good and served hot by frindly servers

Visited January 2013

Asheville, North Carolina
“Excellent again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

We had a dinner party this time and it was absolutely awesome. Everyone enjoyed their meals from seafood to steaks to lamb chops. Appetizers, salads and deserts were great. Service is the best part of Capital Grille. Top notch service. Will continue to visit this Capital Grille when I am in Phoenix. Thanks for the great evening.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Mmmm Mmmm Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

It is a classic restaurant in a most pleasing venue. The food is superb and the service is excellent. The staff is focused on your satisfaction. It is a most enjoyable experience. Definitely worth you time and money.

Visited February 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Brunch Discovery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I've been to the Capital Grille for lunch and dinner a number of times. It's consistently good. Twice a year ( Easter and Mother's Day ) Capital Grille has a little publicized brunch. My wife and I have been to the last 3 brunch events, and thought they were an excellent value. I wouldn't have thought of Capital Grille for Sunday brunch buffet, but the food assortment is fresh and plentiful, and the lobster eggs benedict is superb. We've been to other Sunday brunches around the Valley, but this one is exceptional. Even though it's a buffet, the service is spot on and there's not the feeling of " fend for yourself ". It's only a twice a year brunch ( or so I was told ), but a pleasant discovery.

Long Beach, California
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

We recently had dinner here to celebrate my daughter's grad from ASU. She choose this restaurant because when she worked as an intern at the capital, she heard the senators always frequented it. The service is remarkable, I felt completely catered to without being hovered over. My entree was less than wonderful and with lots of apologies they whisked it away & insisted on bringing me something else AT NO CHARGE! After dinner they brought us a large tray with selections of their desserts all cut into small pieces so we all could enjoy them (again at no charge!). I lost count of the amount of times the waiter and manager apologized (I started to feel embarrassed that I sent the meal back). I would definitely revisit the restaurant. The experience (and everyone else' food) were impeccable.

• 4 of 5 stars