“I would recommend this resturant.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
2502 E Camelback Rd, Ste 199, Phoenix, AZ 85016 (Camelback East)
602-952-8900
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 2,668 Restaurants in Phoenix
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Description: You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our event planning staff has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service.
“I would recommend this resturant.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

This is my third visit to eat at this restaurant. They have been consistent in great tasting food and most of the time good service. When I say most of the time good service, I mean two out of three visits were great. The one that was not so great was a server that did not offer a refill on my or my wife's lemonade. I had to ask two times and did not offer to my wife. She acted like it was a bother to ask for any thing. I was not able to finish my meal and asked to take the rest home and once again she acted like I was bothering her. I realize that she was an isolated incident and should not ruin it for the restaurant. I just went there last night and had the Shrimp Cocktail, Tenderloin with lobster tails, strawberry with ice cream. All was great and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Middletown, Pennsylvania
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

This food is great. It is equal to the Capital Grille in Washington DC. The service is great and the steaks are fantastic. I highly recommend the lobster macaroni & cheest.

Visited November 2012
Derby, Kansas
“Classy Restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We were able to walk to this restaurant located in the Biltmore Fashion Mall since staying across the street at the Embassy Suites. The food, service and ambiance were all wonderful. The steaks were huge and delicious. My husband and I wisely split a big Porterhouse steak.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando
“Fantastic steak!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Excellent all around. My steak (sirloin) was perfect and the creamed corn with bacon was something I've never had anywhere else (and it was delicious). Service was great. If you love a good steak, this is the place.

Visited January 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Went there for our office Christmas party lunch. It was reasonably priced for lunch; food & service were excellent. We all loved it and would go back soon.

Visited December 2012