“Tiny Place but Great Home Cooked Polish food!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Polish Goodies

Ranked #604 of 2,561 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Polish
Chandler, Arizona
“Tiny Place but Great Home Cooked Polish food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

They keep the menu very basic so they can focus on making the best quality Polish food I have found in the Valley so far. They are tiny, they have maybe 4 2-person tables to sit at so maybe take the food to go or stop in to enjoy a quick meal by yourself or with a friend. I have only tried the cabbage rolls. They were quite good! They didn't have a bold flavor but it was simple/classic and reminded me of something my Grandma would have made when I was younger. I got 2 big ones in one order. I could have eaten one and saved one for later but instead I ate both and then I was stuffed! Next time I want to try the perogies and the plum butter crepe. They also have daily specials too. The couple running the place are sooo nice!. I will keep an eye out for them at the local Farmer's market because they have a booth at most of them. I recommend this place if you are looking for some food that will satisfy your cravings!

• Visited February 2013