“Best Authentic Quesadillas!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mexican
“Best Authentic Quesadillas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

The quesadillas I had were made from home made corn tortillas, deep fried, with delicious chicken and cheese. Mmmmmm! Didn't hurt my gluten intolerant stomach, bonus! Very small, easy to miss restaurant, with a delicious salsa bar. I loved the sculpture on the sign, beautiful! We were inspired to make our own later, and they're the best!

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Glendale Arizona
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

La Condesa is a small restaurant so you might have to wait a little bit for a table if you go at a busy time but it is worth the wait. The food is delicious and the salsa bar...so many choices.
They are opening up a second location in Glendale which is closer to me. I can't wait for it to open!

Phoenix, Arizona
“What's the hype?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Am definitely new to Trip Advisor with a friend's recommendation... We looked through some of the restaurants and decided on this because we love tacos! While it is a good spot, I would not say it was off the charts. Food was good but I can get similar style food elsewhere as well. I agree that it provides authentic Mexican food but there are others in the area I have tried and are just as good. But don't worry, I will be back! Thanks!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“Excellent Taco Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I stopped in last week while on business based on what I had seen on Trip Advisor and was not disappointed. I had the 2 Taco Meal (my choices were Mayan and Mole). The tacos were excellent and the staff were very friendly. The salsa bar was very nice, I picked out about six different flavors to try, and the complementary chips were also quite good. I will definitely return when I am in Phoenix again.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Excellent hole in the wall.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We went here based off of the reviews and we were not disapointed. When we first drove up we were wondering if we were in the right place but once we went in we knew we were in the correct place. I got tacos and my wife for a burrito and both were very very good. I love salsa and the salsa bar did not disapoint. The ambience of the place was something that you would get in Mexico. I would definitely go here again.