“You know that meatball?” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pino's Pizza AL Centro

Pino's Pizza AL Centro
139 W Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85013-4429 (Encanto)
602-279-3237
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #265 of 2,595 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Neighborhood: Encanto
Neighborhood: Encanto
“You know that meatball?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Yeah, the one you must have over and over again? Well, I've found it here!! The service was outstanding, I don't know how he did it but our delightful server also worked 5 other tables, then bussed tables, waited on us hand and foot, was wonderful to my 18 month old grandson, and the food was even better than the service. (Sing it with with me now) on top of spaghetti, all covered in cheese, I found my dear meatball, so nobody sneeze!! Go here, you will love it.

Visited July 2014

Phoenix, Arizona
“The Best Pizza Pound for Pound in the Valley”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

On 6-28-14, me and my wife went to Pino's and we had Scallops for appetizer that was unbelievable. We also a had large Pizza that we split, it is possibly was the best in town Pound for Pound. The service was great I will be going back again and again....... I'm in the food business and sometimes we all go for the popular places and they are good, but this is quality good old fashion pizzeria at its best.

• Visited June 2014
Oslo, Norway
“Great crust, too salty pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Tried the margarita and added peperoni, the others tried quattro formaggio and the carnevoli. We all loved the crust, but thought it was too much salt in the pizzas

Visited May 2014
New England
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

I just came back from Pino's. I ordered the spaghetti and meatballs. All I could say is, it was devine! The pasta was cooked thoroughly, not chewy and not hard. The meatballs were amazing. So many flavors ran through my mouth as I ate it. The marinara sauce had all of the right ingredients. I'd have to give my meal an A+.The desert was also outstanding. When I ate the cannoli, I thought I was in Italy but really I was in Phoenix! They have some true talent in the kitchen !
The service was great. The waitress was very friendly to us! She wished us a safe stay in Arizona!
In conclusion, this was one of the best Italian places I've been too!

• Visited February 2014
Scottsdale, Arizona
“The best pizza I have had since I left the Bronx N.Y. 60 yrs ago”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

I had the margarita pizza with the suggestion of chef Pino The crust & sauce was perfect, others in the group of 8 had pasta,other kinds of pizza,delicious vegetables ,,wonderful salads & began with wonderful bread & olive oil. The service was great It was a wonderful experience I would highly recommend Pino's

• Visited January 2014