“Great Night Spot” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Postino Winebar

Postino Winebar
3939 E Campbell Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85018 (Camelback East)
(602) 852-3939
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Sedona, Arizona
“Great Night Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Relaxed atomsphere, good food, super affordable, young and hip and awesome service. I found this place on trip advisor and it def loves up to its reputation. Highly recommend! Will be back!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Phoenix, Arizona
“Delicious bruschetta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Great atmosphere, simple menu but delicious bruschetta, salad and panini. Nice laid back atmosphere for wine tasting. Mixture of comfortable furniture and tables. Friendly service. Already making plans to go back with a group of friends!

• Visited July 2013
“Bruschetta a must!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

When visiting in Phoenix recently, my niece suggested we go for lunch at Postino's, one of her favorites. We share similar likes in foods, so I trusted her judgment and was not disappointed. The place was packed when we got there about 1:00 and we were greeted by a server shortly after being seated, but had to wait about 15 min. to place our order. Once ordered, the food came in about 10 min.
My niece highly recommended the bruschetta. There were about 10 toppings to choose from @4/$14. The roasted red pepper with goat cheese was by far my favorite, followed by smoked salmon w/pesto. I chose a Mediterranean salad and she had chicken raspberry salad and we were both pleased. They serve a glass of wine for only $5 until 5:00pm.
The restroom was peculiar, the only light was provided by several candles, which seemed more like mood lighting, rather than being
practical for the purpose. There were no seat covers provided (or maybe I just couldn't see them because of the low lighting!) which
always strikes me as being cheap. Other than that, it was a great place to eat and I am looking forward to going again on my next visit to Phoenix.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Phoenix, Arizona
“Simply The Best Wine Bar!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I am convinced Postino's has the best bruschetta anywhere. The quality of the food is amazing. But I cannot get myself to order anything else other than the bruschetta. The list of wines is always impressive. This is one of my favorite places in Phoenix and a must for any visitor. The HH is a great value as well as the Mon-Tues night special. Both locations in Phoenix are great!

• Visited June 2013
tucson, az
“Do not miss this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I always stop at Postino when I am in Phoenix. The wine list is amazing, and the prices too good to be true. Bruschetta is worth the drive alone. Crowd very hip but not in a bad way. The service top notch, ambience perfect. This is a place you want to keep returning to, time and again. Never been disappointed. Now if they would just open a branch in Tucson.... It's a long drive home, especially after sampling vino!

Visited June 2013