“Best seafood and Cajun” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
11051 N Black Canyon Hwy, Phoenix, AZ 85029-4719 (North Mountain)
602-331-3434
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 2,563 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
Neighborhood: North Mountain
“Best seafood and Cajun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I've never been here before but my husband has often with work people. We went for lunch. Greeted nicely at the door and seated immediately. We both had a chef special. It was a crawfish trio with crawfish blackened, sautéed , and efoutee. Everything was excellent. A drink called Purple Voodoo is to die for. I highly recommend it! I plan on making hubby take me back lol

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Prescott Valley, Arizona
“Blackened Mahi - to die for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

The food is always fresh and delicious and the wait staff friendly and quick. Worth every dime! The dessert tray looked tempting... but I went for a glass of wine instead. :-)

Visited July 2014
Plano, Texas
“Spot On!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

We (both) had special orders for our meals. Waitress got the order right, and the chef definitely got the meals right!

Yeah, it's a chain; but, there is nothing wrong with consistency when they consistently get it right.

"Purple Pleasure" (or something like that) was purple; but, it was a very average beverage.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix
“Yummo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I love Papadeaux, the food is great and so are the drinks. I recommend the Crawfish lobster fondue appetizer and the Praline cheesecake.

“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is a great place to eat and the service was excellent my fiance fell in love with it . The place is very popular in Texas and was glad I found one here in Arizona. I wish the other franchise were here also.