“Awesome experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wright's at the Biltmore

Wright's at the Biltmore
2400 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85016-3106 (Camelback East)
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Wright's at the Biltmore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 2,825 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Contemporary, American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Los Angeles, California
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Located in the Arizona Biltmore Hotel, this restaurant was one of the best experiences I have had in a while. The hostess was attentive and I was seated right away. The service, once seat was immediate. Water, bread and questions about what I needed was spot on. My waiter informed me about the Summer menu and the choices on the menu. When I requested a substitute to my order he was quick to get me an answer and I was able to order the Chef's choice. The food was really a wonderful experience. From the oysters on the half shell to the orange duck and the desert! I was in heaven! I was even treated to a surprise lime Cotton Candy extra at the end of the meal. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for an elegant place to dine with ambience, great food, awesome service and a not to expensive tab! Thank you for a great dining experience, I will be back!

• Visited June 2013

“OYSTERS!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Oysters were amazing! Strongly suggest the souffles they ask you to pre-order. We also shared the lobster, which was OK, just a little under cooked. I would go for cocktails and appetizers and not spend tooo much. ..

Visited May 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Great Meal and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

We decided to splurge our first night at the Biltmore and we were not disappointed. The service was outstanding. Since it was a busy weekend, we had to reserve a large table for just the two of us. When a more intimate table opened up, Jon (I think that was his name) moved us before we got there so we would be more comfortable...great touch! The food was equally impressive. My lobster was excellent, as was my partner's steak. If you want a really nice dinner, and do not mind paying for it, you need to eat here. And do not forget to have a few drinks at the bar. Our servers there (Lisa and Autumn) made us feel like old friends and gave great service even though they were really busy.

Visited May 2013
Surprise, Arizona
“Wonderful View of the Valley”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

We were able to enjoy the evening due to restaurant week. Lower price meal, but the best part was the view of the whole valley. Over the top. We loved it so much that we signed up for their wine tasting event on June 18.

• Visited May 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I really enjoyed Wrights. It's definitely a Biltmore restaurant. A bit hoity toity, but the staff was very nice and courteous. The food was very good as well. Best french onion soup i'd ever had. I'm a picky eater, I don't eat a lot of meat. There was only one vegetarian option that did't look overly appetizing and no chicken dish on the menu. I know chicken is not the most posh protein, but I would have liked an option on the menu, otherwise, it's just steak and fish. So if you like that kind of thing, you are in for a treat.

• Visited April 2013