“I LOVE Pei Wei” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pei Wei Asian Diner

Pei Wei Asian Diner
4340 E Indian School Rd Ste 23, Phoenix, AZ 85018 (Camelback East)
(602) 956-2300
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Phoenix, Arizona
“I LOVE Pei Wei”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Pei Wei is delicious! I would have never gone here if I was not invited by a peer. The food is here is phenominal...i order the Mongolian Beef and it comes with green onions and mushrooms, its so flavorful and is my fave.

Visited January 2013

Scottsdale, Arizona
“A New Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I had the occasion to be on the other side of town from Scottsdale on an errand recently and when given the choice of lunch at a local "Bakery" chain and Pei Wei, I opted for the latter since I had never been to one of these restaurants. It's also a "chain" type of operation but I was pleasantly surprised. The staff behind the counter was helpful when selecting a "bowl" for lunch. I was surprised at the size of the bowl, based on it's very reasonable price. It was a Teriyaki Chicken Bowl that was super tasty and chocked full of chicken. Had to take half of it home for later. The decor is modern, sleek, neat, without seeming cold. I was happy to see the cleanliness of the entire place and saw a member of the staff constantly wiping, sweeping and generally aware of what needed to be done. That same person also took the time to check my table a couple of times without "hovering". Was even able to take extra flavored ice tea home in a container she provided me. This was someone who was attentive to her duties as well as being very personable and interacting with the customers...rare these days. The food is well prepared and presented and the vegetables cooked properly...not overcooked. I'll look for a Pei Wei closer to home for my next visit, as I don't get to Deer Valley that often. Nice experience!

Visited January 2013
Phoenix
“I'm a regular”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I don't enjoy it as much with the changes they have made, but it convenient for a good quick meal. We go at least once a month.

Visited November 2012
Maryville, Missouri
“Delicious Asian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Called in for carry out. Prompt accurate service. Delicious menu, available online. Recommend the honey seared shrimp and the lettuce wraps. Delicious.

Visited December 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

Exquisite fine dining, Unique & delicious offerings. The setting is ultra romantic but nice for families too.

Visited August 2012