“If the music's too loud, you're too old” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #129 of 2,594 Restaurants in Phoenix
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Sedona
“If the music's too loud, you're too old”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

So we're too old. The food was decent, but loud country western music (not my fave even when it's at a reasonable volume) and servers dancing (poorly) the watermelon slide made the experience one we will not repeat. Add to that the Yee-haws they encouraged for those celebrating birthdays and it was all we could do to gobble down our meals and get out of there.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Kingman, Arizona, United States
“Never a disappointment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Everytime we come into town Texas Roadhouse is a must hands down. Always end up with a delicious and yummy meal. Every waiter/waiteress we have had so far has been top notch as well. The cooks here know how to do steak just right.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Farmington, New Mexico
“Great chow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Food was excellent and prepared properly. I thought mine was value for money and the service was good. I ate with a group and a couple of folks got how they wanted their steaks cooked mixed up. One wanted rare and the other well done and they got switched along the line. Spoiled their meal for them. Music was a little loud at some points during the meal. I would go back though.

Visited May 2013
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Very affordable, had bone in rib eye, I would rate as one of the best steaks I have had, excellent value!

Visited May 2013
VICTORIA
“Outstanding staff friendliness; outstanding value for my menu choice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

I spent 4 days, travelling solo in Greater Phoenix recently (April 19 - 23); and had a lovely time, even though I would have preferred to have a travel companion.

I had a rental car; and upon a recommendation from the front desk clerk where I was staying to try the Texas Roadhouse - I did so.

A fairly loud atmosphere...nevertheless.. I'd have to give the owner/manager alot of credit. The male and female bar staff (where I sat) were exemplary in friendliness; engaged in
conversation(s) with me, which I really appreciated...travelling solo.

I ordered the Appetizer portion of ribs which came with one side; and I chose a salad. It was amazing...big enough for me at any time for a complete DINNER. Price: about $7.99!!! The ribs were WONDERFUL! fall off the bones type; great all the way around. Large, scrumptious salad too! Of course (ha, ha) I had a beer too.

I liked the restaurant so much, I wondered what I could take home with me as a reminder. I said to the bartender "since it's my first time here, I wonder what I can take home with me?" He said "well, seeing as it is your first time, you get to meet the owner, and he'll give you a wrapped Texas Roadhouse bag of peanuts in the shell!". Very good public relations! The owner promptly came and introduced himself and presented me with a Texas Roadhouse bag of peanuts in the shell!

I WILL be back, and WILL BE recommending to other travellers I know...

Thank you for an injection of friendliness and great food!

• Visited April 2013