“Great sports bar” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Great sports bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Amazing food, I go to this sports bar all the time and I love the wings and sandwiches. Great place to hang out with friends, family or a big group. Love the outdoor patio which is perfect for kids to run around and adults to watch some football. The owner and football player Ron Wolfley can often be seen walking around and greeting guest, one time when I went there he brought his whole team to eat there, it was pretty neat!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Phoenix, Arizona
“First time and might be back”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

My wife and I tried this place a few weeks ago and unfortunately there where a few issues. I ordered a salad with my meal and had to ask the waitress for it 15 minutes after I ordered. And you guessed it, she either forget or didn't get around to it and the salad arrived with main course. The wings weren't bad, but I didn't get what I ordered.
I ordered one flavor and the wife asked for a small sample of another sauce so we could figure out what we liked for next time. Well, you guessed it, the wings I ordered came out with the sample that my wife asked for.
The waitress and manager apologized and fixed the order, but I had to wait for another 10 minutes and you could tell that the 2nd order was rushed. The wings where soft and not at all crisp like they advertised.
So, we'll probably give it another try in a few weeks. But it wasn't what I expected for a first visit.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Evansville, Indiana, United States
“Good, fast lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great service, and a good selection of food. Indoor and outdoor seating with plenty of TVs available

Visited July 2012
Scottsdale
“Good neighborhood sports bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I have been to Wolfley's several times since it opened. I can attest that owner, Ron Wolfley, is often present visiting with customers. He genuinely seems concerned that his guests have a great time. My family loves this place! The food is consistently good. The atmosphere is quieter than most sports bars. They have a great patio for use in the cooler months. I personally love Aunt G's Mac and Cheese.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, AZ
“Will be back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

My wife and I stopped in after a movie at Desert Ridge. The food was good, although the chili was not to my taste, my wife had a salad and sirloin tips, both of which were excellent. We sat outside and the atmosphere was good. Not too loud and the music selection was good.

• Visited April 2013