We were very impressed with the quality of this hotel. Upon being picked up from the airport (in the complimentary airport shuttle), we were offered bottles of water (it was a hot day). We also took advantage of the airport shuttle for our return trip, and we were once again pleased.
All of the staff that we encountered were friendly and helpful. The hotel was always clean, as was our room. The complimentary breakfast was great; it included cereals, oatmeal, fruits, a waffle maker, juice, milk, hard-boiled eggs, bagels, toast, breakfast sandwiches, yogurt, muffins, coffee, and tea, and we could eat as much as we wanted to! The coffee and tea are also available 24 hours a day. The business center features 2 computers, a printer (maybe 2), and an ATM.
The outdoor pool and whirlpool are very nice, clean, and well-kept. The "exercise room" could use some serious updating, but it's better than nothing. It features an old weight machine, stair-climber, and a broken treadmill. Additionally, there was a broken scale, towels, water, and a TV.
The location of the hotel is convenient, however, it is not really near any nightlife or excitement. The light rail runs right by the hotel, and we were concerned that it would be loud, however, it was not. Our room was very quiet and the a/c unit worked perfectly. If your purpose for staying in this hotel is nightlife and fun, it is not recommended. However, if you are looking for a nice hotel in a central location, this is the place!
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites - Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
- Fairfield Inn & Suites - Phoenix Hotel
- Fairfield Inn And Suites - Phoenix
- Fairfield Inn Phoenix
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Fairfield Inn
- Phoenix Fairfield
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Midtown hotel located right along the Phoenix Light Rail Line. Only 1.5 miles away from Convention Center, US Airways Center, Chase Field Ballpark, ASU Downtown, and Dodge Theater. We are also near the Phoenix downtown corporate offices, museums, restaurants, and hospitals including St. Joseph's, Phoenix Children's, and Good Samaritan. Whether traveling for business or leisure, our Midtown Phoenix hotel has an abundance of complimentary amenities to offer you. Enjoy our complimentary continental breakfast, fitness center, complimentary airport shuttle from 6am to 10pm, outdoor pool and spa, business center, and complimentary high speed and wireless internet access throughout this hotel in Midtown Phoenix. Not only do we offer the amenties you deserve, you'll also receive outstanding service along with modern, comfortable accommodations. Among Midtown Phoenix hotels, we'll exceed your every expectation whether you're on business, vacation, or with a group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.