“Gluten free delight” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Phoenix, Arizona
“Gluten free delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

Simply excellent food. Stands up to any gluten containing Italian I have eaten. They take it seriously and even have celiac information at the front desk.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“GLUTEN FREE HAPPINESS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Get your bread fix satisfied all you gluten free humans! This is the place to find pizza, pasta, and many other treats you usually have to avoid! Recommend lasagna, pizzas, pepper appetizer and stay away from ultra hot chipolte wings - too hot and missing on flavor. Desserts pretty special too!

Amarillo, Texas
“Best gluten free pizza I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Stopped in here for lunch while visiting Phoenix & was very impressed. The fact that it's a chain made me a tiny bit wary, but I decided to give it a try based on reviews & the fact that they are friendly to gluten-free types. The sheer number of gluten-free choices on the menu---both pizza AND pasta--was impressive. It took me a long time to decide between pasta & pizza (and there are many other offerings as well), but I ended up going for the "Kale Caesar" salad and a slice of Puttanesca pizza. Very filling, and both were delicious! I think the crust was possibly the best GF crust I've ever had---bready & slightly crumbly but not overly so, with a slight hint of olive oil. I seriously thought about ordering an entire pizza to go & have later, but I was hours away from getting back to where I was staying. They also have GF foccaccia that is wonderful. I love this restaurant & wish we had one in my home town.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rob W, Manager at Picazzo's Organic Italian Kitchen, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Hi there,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us and that you loved our food. Our new menu does have a lot of options, and we are glad that you found something to your liking. Next time you are in the area, we would love to see you again!
Los Angeles, California
“Great Italian food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Picazzo's is a wonderful place that makes organic and gluten free Italian Pizza and Pastas to die for. The Butternut squash ravioli is excellent! So is their pizza. You can dine inside or out on their patio. Homemade desserts as well.

Visited April 2014
Rob W, Manager at Picazzo's Organic Italian Kitchen, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled that you enjoyed our Butternut Squash Ravioli and our desserts. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Phoenix, Arizona
“Worth every bite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Their menu gives all options for gluten free as well as the full wheat options. Their gluten free items are so crazy good you'd never know they're without the wheat. The food is amazing and the service is great too. We usually get the cheese bread which is made with gluten free focaccia (incredibly yummy) and garlic and mozzarella. For dinner we top it off with a couple pizzas. Personally we love the Fig and Gorgonzola pizza with Arugula and balsamic. I've never had any pizza make my taste buds dance like this one does! We also like the Hawaiian pizza with smoked mozzarella and big pieces if Canadian bacon and pineapple.
Our latest visit was on a Wednesday night and they were certainly short staffed but we were taken care of fairly well considering.
Picazzos isn't very large and they don't have much seating on the patio. The bar is quite small but it seems to be a favorite for parties of two or less.
We've never been disappointed with our meals here and will definitely return.

Rob W, Manager at Picazzo's Organic Italian Kitchen, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Hey there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your kind words about our restaurant. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the Fig and Gorgonzola pizza with Arugula and balsamic. We look forward to your return, and thank you again!