“Small but nice” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
Temecula, California
“Small but nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Decided to try something new and was pleasantly surprised. The food was great and beautifully presented. A large variety of speciality rolls and entrees. We ordered one roll and an entree and had enough to take home for another meal. They run a lot of specials so I didn't find the price too high.

There is a patio where you can eat outside if the weather is nice. Located in a shopping center so there really isn't a view. A great place to grab a quick bite.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Arizona
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I paid for a $15 coupon for $30 off. Thank goodness - it was too expensive for the quality of food. We were just trying a new place - but we will stick to our favorite place. We had Edamame, 3 rolls, a sake and a beer and it was over $50. With the coupon it was only $21.

The place was empty - so I am not sure how popular this place is during the week. We went for a Saturday dinner before a movie.

Staff is friendly. One time deal - we won't be back.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Yakima, Washington
“Happy eating during happy hour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Visit this place if you want tasty sushi rolls at 1/2 off. I agree with other reviewers who thought the size of the rolls wouldn't warrant regular prices. The variety is A-ok, if you don't desire out of the ordinary/specialty sashimi. Having had multiple visits here, I prefer sitting at the counter so I can catch glimpses of the sushi-making process. Sometimes service was slow during the evening happy hour due to fewer wait staff.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“Too expensive for average food unless you get appetizers at happy hour”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We went at late happy hour, 8-10pm so the sushi was either 40% or 50% off regular price. Thank goodness as we ordered 4 rolls at 50% off an I would have been very upset if we would have paid full price. Too expensive for what I felt was average at best. What I would recommend is if you get a drink you get appetizers for $2.00. The Tempura shrimp appetizer was very good! It was fresh and had great flavor.

Visited March 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Best chinese delivery around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We've tried several places for our regular Sunday chinese delivery. Iron Chef is the best one around. The food is always tasty but even better is the great quality of the meats and seafood. The Dragon & Phoenix entree is my favorite but everything has been great. It's also a great choice for my fiance and I because he loves sushi but i would prefer a hot meal so it's a perfect fit for our different pallets.

• Visited March 2013