“Happy eating during happy hour” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #382 of 2,584 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Yakima, Washington
“Happy eating during happy hour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Visit this place if you want tasty sushi rolls at 1/2 off. I agree with other reviewers who thought the size of the rolls wouldn't warrant regular prices. The variety is A-ok, if you don't desire out of the ordinary/specialty sashimi. Having had multiple visits here, I prefer sitting at the counter so I can catch glimpses of the sushi-making process. Sometimes service was slow during the evening happy hour due to fewer wait staff.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Denver, Colorado
“Too expensive for average food unless you get appetizers at happy hour”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We went at late happy hour, 8-10pm so the sushi was either 40% or 50% off regular price. Thank goodness as we ordered 4 rolls at 50% off an I would have been very upset if we would have paid full price. Too expensive for what I felt was average at best. What I would recommend is if you get a drink you get appetizers for $2.00. The Tempura shrimp appetizer was very good! It was fresh and had great flavor.

Visited March 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Best chinese delivery around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We've tried several places for our regular Sunday chinese delivery. Iron Chef is the best one around. The food is always tasty but even better is the great quality of the meats and seafood. The Dragon & Phoenix entree is my favorite but everything has been great. It's also a great choice for my fiance and I because he loves sushi but i would prefer a hot meal so it's a perfect fit for our different pallets.

• Visited March 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Yummy sushi & great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

We went here with a living social deal and will definitely be back! Every single item we ordered was fabulous (taste, quality, and presentation). The specialty "birds of paradise" roll was the best "fancy" roll I have ever ate. The service was polite, friendly, and quick. Prices are similar to other sushi restaurants, however quality here exceeds others sushi restaurants in the valley for the price. We will be back.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Phoenix, Arizona
“Iron Chef”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

The food is fantastic. There is an endless menu of creative rolls. All the employees are fun, attentive, and full of smiles. The location is great @ the SW corner of Shea and Tatum. The outdoor eating is relaxing. If I could think of more great things to say I would. I have been there many times.

They are great with kids too.

• Visited November 2012