“My favorite vegan spot!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #88 of 2,561 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Vegan, Vegetarian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dessert
Description: Revitalizing food and pure flavors are at the heart of what we do. At Pomegranate emphasis is on a new way of eating – utilizing fresh organic ingredients to prepare food and drinks that tempt the palate and create well-being. We challenge the stereotype that healthy food is bland or boring. Our delicious vegetarian cuisine and beverages (from fresh fruit shakes to mouth-watering lattes) are created with the belief that taste and presentation are not compromised by the use of wholesome ingredients, but enhanced. Pomegranate Cafe offers a rich and deeply satisfying experience.
Dallas, Texas
“My favorite vegan spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I've had the pleasure of dining at Pomegranate Cafe three times now while visiting family in Phoenix. My most recent visit was the first week of June. This occasion, we came for dinner and to our surprise, discovered they were only serving four options from their menu due to a smaller evening crowd. No worries- it was the best meal there yet!

My father is on a strict no-oil vegan diet and they were more than willing to accommodate to his needs for dinner. I enjoyed the watermelon salad for dinner- highly recommended! On previous visits I went to town on the Kale salad with sunflowers seeds. Can't recall the actual name of the dish but it's to die for!

The staff is super friendly, the restaurant is decorated cute and hippie-ish but nice and clean.

This is my first stop every time I come to Phoenix. Although I wish they would come to Dallas!!! :)

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Good vegan food. Worth every $$$$”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Since my wife & I are vegetarian(s) my friend told me to take a look at Pomegranate. Oh man, we were wonder stuck with the crowd and how busy they are. Food was very yummy and fresh. Lots of varieties. It's bit expensive but where can we get good Vegan/Veggie food nowadays. It is good to visit once in a while (I want to go every time though). This is a family owned business. Staff are very friendly. Best vegetarian food we ever had in Phoenix area.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fergus Falls, Minnesota
“Worth it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Every time I've been to the Pom, the place has been packed. Perfect menu for people who're eating clean or trying to reverse the aging process. The food is always beautiful and delicious. My only complaint is that Pom needs some decent waitstaff.

Visited May 2013
phoenix
“Best vegan/raw restaurant in Phoenix - maybe in the world?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I am a vegan and have been eating about 80% raw for a year. I've not yet found a vegetarian restaurant that has the creativity that Pomegranate has. Seriously, their selection of raw meals (and I'm not talking about salads) is ROBUST. I seldomly have the trouble of too many choices when I dine out, but Pomegranate is one of the places where I actually struggle to make a decision!
The portions are large - also something you don't expect at a vegetarian restaurant. The atmosphere is hip without trying too hard. It's not overly hippie, but is very authentic in its sustainability and passion for local foods.
Pomegranate is a gem!

Visited May 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Excellent raw food and organic veg!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Loved the kale salad, the burrito with flavored tempeh, the blueberry 'cheescake'! also thejuice and drink menu is fantastic! Went on sunday, St. Pattys Day and they were packed! Lines out the door! We waited a short time and the waitstaff wentout of their way to make sure we had the best service...hope they come to Scottsdale soon! What really impressed us was that the not just one server took care of us..all of them came to our table..sharing the load which made the service faster..even the owner helped! Love this place!

• Visited March 2013