“Excellent raw food and organic veg!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #54 of 2,429 Restaurants in Phoenix
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Vegetarian, Vegan
Dining options: Dessert, Breakfast
Description: Revitalizing food and pure flavors are at the heart of what we do. At Pomegranate emphasis is on a new way of eating – utilizing fresh organic ingredients to prepare food and drinks that tempt the palate and create well-being. We challenge the stereotype that healthy food is bland or boring. Our delicious vegetarian cuisine and beverages (from fresh fruit shakes to mouth-watering lattes) are created with the belief that taste and presentation are not compromised by the use of wholesome ingredients, but enhanced. Pomegranate Cafe offers a rich and deeply satisfying experience.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Excellent raw food and organic veg!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Loved the kale salad, the burrito with flavored tempeh, the blueberry 'cheescake'! also thejuice and drink menu is fantastic! Went on sunday, St. Pattys Day and they were packed! Lines out the door! We waited a short time and the waitstaff wentout of their way to make sure we had the best service...hope they come to Scottsdale soon! What really impressed us was that the not just one server took care of us..all of them came to our table..sharing the load which made the service faster..even the owner helped! Love this place!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Eating healthy never tasted so good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

My husband and I eat here about once per month. I love the kale salad with the garlicky Cesar dressing - I usually get the entree portion. The salad comes in a huge bowl which I've never been able to finish. They usually have some type of lemonade specialty drink (the raspberry is awesome when in season). Pomegranate also offers a wide variety of beverages from coffee & lattes to juices blended with wheat grass. Vegan options are always available if customers don't want lacto-ovo-vegetarian choices. The atmosphere is casual & retro while also charming. It's best to get there before 11:30 am because the place fills up quickly for lunch. They have delicious breakfast & brunch offerings - be warned the service can be slow at times. I'm not a fan of their raw desserts, but the cowgirl cookies are a must-have. Overall, the food is delicious despite how healthy it is (my meat-eating husband really likes this place).

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Del Mar, California
“Yipee! Phoenix getting healthy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Went on a business trip and I was doubtful that Phoenix would have a good vegan place. Wow was I happily misinformed. This was a great cafe with great choices. I had a vegan patty melt. It was yummy. Very busy and lots of energy in this place. Atmosphere is funky but friendly and you can't go wrong with the food. I can now add this to places that serve my kinda food!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I had followed Pomegranate Cafe on Facebook for at least a year and was excited to visit them on a recent trip to Sedona. The food was great. Good vibes...wish we had something like this in the Washington DC area!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mesa, Arizona
“AWESOME FOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Love this place, great food. AWESOME baked goods, They recently started serving cheese and eggs which greatly disappoints me.

• Visited January 2013