“Absolutely Breath Taking!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Our exciting scenic Arizona tours, including the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tombstone, and the historic Apache Trail offer visitors some of the most scenic and breathtaking views that Arizona has to offer. We have the most comfortable touring vans in the state, high back captains seating! Fully guided tours with tour guide that love what they do! Professional sound system so you can hear the tour guides narration. We will pick at most hotels around the Phoenix area!
St. Louis, MO
“Absolutely Breath Taking!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

This one-day trip up to the Grand Canyon was fantastic. Tim was our tour guide/driver and I can't begin to sing his praises loud enough! He made the day by providing much information about the terrran, explaining the differences between the various areas we transversed. Also, just as we were leaving the National Park, deer appeared next to the road, as did elk, both cows and the bulls! Our last rest stop was at Sunset Point, and lo & behold, the sun set behind the mountains while we stood watching and, of course, taking the most incredible pictures! As if that wasn't enough, the largest moon I ever saw rose in the eastern sky from behind the mountains. Tim ordered the perfect day and presented me with wonderful memories!

Visited May 2012

Danvers
3 attraction reviews
“Best tour ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

Great Grand Canyon tour. The experience was educational, beautiful and fun. Vaughan's did a great job, everything went smoothly and they were very accommodating. Princely was our tour guide and he made the trip. We enjoyed the Grand Canyon so much that we booked the Sedona trip for 2 days later an unplanned tour. Sedona is beautiful and a must on your bucket list. We want to thank Vaughan's Southwest tours and especially to Laura and Princely for making a very memorable trip to Arizona. Diana, Cheryl and Julie

Visited March 2012
canyondan, Manager at Vaughan's Southwest Custom Tours, responded to this review, May 4, 2012
Hi Diana,

Thanks for taking the time to write the review.We I love to hear when our guides are doing a great job. I will have forwarded a copy of this review to the owner of the company and passed it on to Princely as well. Please look us up the next time you are in Phoenix, we would love to take you on tour again.
Palm Bay
“The Grand Canyon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

The Grand Canyon tour was a very pleasant and educational tour. Tim, our guide, was very knowledgeable and pointed out a lot of historic and local information making our tour special. I was amazed at the scenery and enjoyed the tour so very much. The only negative was the vehicle. It was difficult for some of the passengers to see the scenery as we passed. The passenger van, even though we rotated seating, was not conducive to openly viewing the surroundings.

Visited March 2012
Thanks for the review, Tim is a great Tour Guide and we are very proud to have him as part of our team. I will send a copy of your review to Tim , he will like the feed back.

Dan
Ottawa
11 attraction reviews
“Don't book with anyone else! They are the greatest!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

From the moment we booked until our final drop off, we were more than pleased with this company. We did a private tour driving to Sedona overnight and continuing on to the Grand Canyon for the following day. Dan, our driver, was outstanding! He knew history, horiculture, geography and great restaurant recommendation!! He carefully listened to our needs and likes/dislikes and catered our tour to make it a wonderful experience. If you have to chose any company, please take our advice and chose this one! They surely exceeded our expectations and we will definitely use them (and Dan) in the future!

Visited April 2012
Hi Lisa,

Thanks for taking the time to review us (Me) on trip TripAdvisor. It was really fun hanging out with you and your husband on tour. I would love to take you on tour again, maybe when the kids are a little older we can do a trip with the whole family. I look forward to traveling with you soon.

Dan
New York City, New York
“Fantastic-Great views and great people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

I had an amazing experience this past month when I saw the Grand Canyon for the first time with this company. My tour guide was Tim and he was such a kind and knowledgable man. I changed my hotel pick-up at the last minute and they were more than accommodating about this. The adventure was everything it promised to be, we all shared a great lunch together at a Navajo trading post. Tim answered all our questions and took pictures for us. I could not recommend it enough. Everything wason time and efficient. Great job! We drove all the way through the Grand Canyon to the railway. We stopped 4 or 5 times to see it at different angels. It was a very good experience.

Visited March 2012
canyondan, Manager at Vaughan's Southwest Custom Tours, responded to this review, April 4, 2012
Hi Samantha,
Thanks for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor, I trust you had a great time in Arizona. The weather was fantastic and the spring time in Arizona is always magical. I will make sure and get a copy of your review to Tim and the owner so they know you enjoyed your trip.

When you make it back to Arizona we would love to have you on another of our great tours.

Dan Blake