“Comfortable stay at the hotel !” 4 of 5 stars

AAA Savings in Anthem
Ranked #7 of 175 Hotels in Phoenix
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Mumbai
“Comfortable stay at the hotel !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Very comfortable stay ! The location is excellent !The Anthem mall is closeby which is a nice place for the shopaholics ! Those who are adventurous can go to the Sonoran desert which is not very far ! The rooms are neat and clean. The staff is helpful and warm ! The rooms were very much value for money ! Check in timing was a little late for me i.e. 3pm. For the fast foodies, there is a pizza hut and dominos closeby. Also hampton inns breakfast on the go for people on the run is a great idea ! Highly recommended !

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Anthem, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear atishay78,

Thanks for posting your nice review of our hotel and nearby attractions. We appreciate your business and recommendation and hope we can serve you here again.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Berryville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

I travel a lot and stay at a lot of hotels, overall I found this hotel to be a great bargain. The hotel was in excellent condition and the room was spotless. The hotel staff was very friendly, probably some of the friendliest staff I have encountered recently.

Dear Christopher S,

Thank you very much for posting your excellent comments and 5 star rating. We are very proud of our people and appreciate your recognition of jobs well done by our team. We hope you will be our guest again.

san antonio texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

hotel was very convenient to interstates. Nice room and staff, honored Military with a discount. Will probably stay again, if we return to the areas.our children live in Sun City this was comvenient to their home to pick us up and bring us back for our grandsons wedding. The handicap room was very accesiable for our needs .

Dear Georgette and Max M,

Thanks for making your first TA review about your recent stay with us. I'm glad you were happy with the service and accommodations we provide and hope we can welcome you back and serve you again.

Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

This facility was a gem of a find on a road trip. The room was clean and comfortable, the staff was friendly, and the complimentary breakfast was an added bonus. Lots of little touches that really added to both the value and the stay. I would not only recommend this hotel to anyone passing through, I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Where2gowhere2go,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your great review and 5 star rating about us.. Its guests like you who make our jobs of providing the highest standards of cleanliness, service and facilities very rewarding. We value your business and appreciate your recommendation. I hope we can thank you in person soon.

Bismarck, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

We had been driving all day and got stuck in Phoenix rush hour so finding this motel north of Phoenix was nice. With the price of the room they have full breakfast in the morning. Staff was friendly, the motel and rooms were very clean. We had no problem sleeping for the one night.

Room Tip: With an elevator we had no issues with the second floor.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Jerry O,

While I'm sorry you got stuck in traffic, I am glad you decided to stay with us as a result of the delay. We endeavor to give all our guests the best in service and accommodations and we appreciate your compliments. I hope you will let us serve you here again.

Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Lots of little touches made my stay at the Anthem Hampton comfortable and peaceful. I never heard other guests. The breakfasts were the best I've experienced in a chain hotel. The staff was helpful and friendly. Best of all, I discovered hours after I checked out that I had left my Kindle reader in the room, buried under the bedcovers. I called, prepared to hear that they hadn't found it, and learned that they had it and they could either mail it to me or have it for me if I wanted to pick it up. They have free wifi for guests, plenty of towels, ice water on demand.

Green Features: I'm from Portland Or where we are very serious about environmentally friendly practices. I appreciate that the Hampton uses cardboard rather than styrofoam cups. It would take it one step further if the plates were not styrofoam.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Anthem, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear Linda F,

Thanks for sharing your recent experience with our hotel. I'm glad you like what and how we do things here and appreciate your acknowledgement of the good job our team did for you. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in our area.

Santa Fe, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Loved this hotel. The staff, quality, price, location all great. The room was clean and neat and everything promised. Staff went out of their way to make our stay exceptional. Will continue to stay at this hotel when in the Phoenix area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Anthem, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Dear Jill C B,

Thank you for taking the time to write and submit your very first TA review of our hotel. It is our goal to provide our guests with the utmost in service, comfort, cleanliness, value and facilities, and I am glad we exceeded your expectations. We really appreciate your recognition of jobs well done by our team and look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit.

Guest Relations Manager

Been to Hampton Inn Phoenix/Anthem? Share your experiences!