We stayed at this hotel for a wedding and the staff was very nice. We had a lovely view of the golf course and the pool. The one bedroom suite was great for our family because we have 2 kids so we could put them to sleep and still visit with friends in the living room area. But the best part about staying at Embassy Suites is the complimentary Happy Hour and free cooked to order breakfast. I will say the Happy Hour hors d'oeuvres weren't as great as other Embassy Suites, they were more like snacks. Gold fish crackers and chips and salsa but it was plenty for us and the free drinks certainly made up for the hors d'oeuvres.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casual contemporary atmosphere. Each of our 270 two-room suites features a separate living and sleeping area,private balcony, galley kitchen with microwave, wet bar, refrigerator and coffee maker. Two TV's with remote controls, two phones with high speed internet. Dressing area, in-room safes. All suites have spectacular views of the golf course or surrounding community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Phoenix-Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Phoenix-Scottsdale Hotel Phoenix
- Embassy Suites Scottsdale
- Phoenix Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Scottsdale