When checking out we found overcharges on the billing: Room with Vue billed extra even though not requested, nor were we notified in advance; rate on reservation not honored until we compained. We had to return to the hotel the day after we checked out to speak to the hotel assistant manager..luckily we were still in the city. We were told that some of the charges could not be corrected because they were "permanently in the system" and were therefore locked in.
We sent an email to the corporate head office and 2 weeks later received an email asking how we found our experience with the corporate customer representive....no communication was received from any customer representative.
In summary, make sure your agreement with the hotel is clear and states the rates you are expecting to be honored.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casual contemporary atmosphere. Each of our 270 two-room suites features a separate living and sleeping area,private balcony, galley kitchen with microwave, wet bar, refrigerator and coffee maker. Two TV's with remote controls, two phones with high speed internet. Dressing area, in-room safes. All suites have spectacular views of the golf course or surrounding community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Phoenix-Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Phoenix-Scottsdale Hotel Phoenix
- Embassy Suites Scottsdale
- Phoenix Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Scottsdale