“Good place to lay your head” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale

You added Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale to your Saves list
Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4415 East Paradise Village Parkway South, Phoenix, AZ 85032 (Paradise Valley)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn 2X HHonors Points
Ranked #30 of 175 Hotels in Phoenix
Maricopa, Arizona
“Good place to lay your head”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

The location is good. Mall, stores and restaurants nearby. Hotel kept clean and service was great. My room was clean and fresh. Nice layout with everything I needed in the room. The free breakfast and manager reception is a plus. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing the golf and pool area. The view is better than the front.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
IlaPatelSmith, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale, responded to this review, November 17, 2014
Ila

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

This hotel is what you expect from an Embassy... with one twist the atrium is realy out side! Very nice hotel. Might be my favorite place to stay in the north part of Phoenix/ Scottsdale, The rooms were quite and the check in team were delightful. My second time to stay here and will be back. Dont forget the cook to order breakfast (free)

Room Tip: Ask for the golf course side.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Kailua, Hawaii
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Location of Hotel was near Mtg place, very convienient to surrounding area and resturants. Very easy to get on and off the freeway. Shopping center located 2 minutes away. The lounge was convienient to do some last minute work and the free wireless was great.

Room Tip: Get one overlooking the golf course.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Embassy Suites Scottsdale (Paradise Village Parkway) 2/10/12 to 13/10/12
This is our third year of staying at the Embassy Suites Scottsdale for our winter break. We return because of the location, it is easy to find from the airport and takes about 15 to20 minutes’ drive. It is not near Scottsdale old town. It is located near a large shopping mall at Paradise Village Parkway and we find it convenient.
There are many eating and drinking options in walking distance, even an Indian restaurant/takeaway and a Cold Stone ice cream store is nearby. Supermarkets are a couple of minutes by car. Carefree and Cave Creek are nice towns to visit and the route is a cactus scenic drive.
The Embassy suites has a wonderful setting overlooking Stone Creek golf course and mountains and is a lovely position to see the sun rise and set in the evening.
The rooms are spacious and clean, good bedding, nice towels and plenty of them. Although the air conditioning is a little noisy at times, it is certainly effective.
The free breakfast is good and the egg/ omelette ordering station is well run. It would be nice to see some variation on the cakes each day, perhaps some pastries as it is a little repetitive when you stay for 10 days.
On this visit we noticed some areas that are becoming tired and need maintenance or replacing. The bar takes a lot of traffic and some of the chairs are starting to show some wear and need refreshing. The pool area was in need of some attention, in that some of the railings are rusting at the base and the fountain area needs a good clean. Whilst we were there a man was taking pictures of some of the rust areas so hopefully the intention is to resolve these issues soon. One thing that was disappointing was picking up ripped pool towels; I think the laundry staff should throw some of them because they are past their best, customers do not want to use ripped towels.
We continue to enjoy our stays at the Embassy Suites because it is an excellent location and overall a good hotel. The hotel is well managed and the staff are pleasant and helpful.
Just in case the Embassy suites read this review – Please can you add a slow close spring or something to stop the pool gate banging as people leave it to slam behind them, so pool snoozing is limited.

Room Tip: The two bedroom rooms have a great view across the golf couse, but if just two are travelling we lik...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Syracuse, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Nice hotel and okay location. Rooms are big and clean. Ask for room over looking the golf course or pool these are much better than looking at the parking lot. Staff was excellent as was the managers reception. Breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I really do not know what to say about this location other than it was really just average. My family really likes the Embassy Suites brand and we stay when available. The big selling point is the large rooms and the made to order breakfast.

Well, the room was large, but it seemed a little cramped. Maybe it was just the layout, but the bathroom and the bedroom were really small. The air conditioning was really loud as well, enough so that it would wake up my son who was sleeping on the pullout couch.

The bed quality of most Embassy Suites is usually very good, but both my wife and I did not sleep well at all for our three night stay.

Breakfast was not anything like the typical Embassy Suites breakfast. The cook was very friendly, but the food quality was average at best and they did not offer pancakes or french toast, which was what my son was asking for.

Overall, the hotel looks great, and should be much better.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Evan D, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
I’m sorry we were not able to provide you with a satisfactory experience during your recent stay and I regret that it’s not what you’ve come to expect from our brand. Your comments have helped us to improve our guest experience and I can assure you that we take them very seriously. Our team will be sure to look into the quality of our beds to ensure our guests have a relaxing and restful sleep. We hope to exceed your expectations next time you visit us. Thank you again for your valuable feedback!
Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I just been charged for an extra day when I checked out in the morning ,I made a call to the hotel and I had to speak to accounting but then transfered me to the housekeeping Manager ,nobody answered ,left a message and Mr right called me back ,I explained but Mr right said no way the housekeeping report said I have been using the room for an extra day,I have NO WAY BEEN IN THE ROOM after checked out the hotel that same day ..he was arguing and putting me like I was asking for a donation and rejecting my words and will not reversing the charge BECAUSE HE HAD DECIDED TO DO SO...telling not to get pissed off ,,are you kidding me ,its my money I want my money back,you know who I am ..I AM IN POSITION TO HAVE REASON BECAUSE I DID NOT USE THE ROOM OR EITHER NOT USE YOUR BATHROOM THAT DAY.
YOU CAN CONTACT ME TO REFUND MY CREDIT CARD FOR THE EXTRA MONEY YOU CHARGED,ITS ONLY THE PRINCIPLE NOT THE DOLLARS AND I WAS ALONE IN THIS ROOM
I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND BIG CHIEF,WE ARE ALL IN BUSINESS.NOBODY LIKE THAT ANYMORE ..TOO EASY TO BE THE OTHER SIDE

Room Tip: I will let you know if the customer service have improved
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo