My friend and I stayed here in March 2008 for a golf weekend, booked through a tour operator and prepaid. The room was perfectly sized for two middle-aged guys. The view was great. Only two issues -- one morning we awoke briefly to the shower running next door (walls must be really thin) and another morning the leaf blower was firing up at 6:30 a.m. Other than that, we enjoyed our stay. And service at the adjacent StoneCreek golf club was fabulous. We had no problems with the breakfast service, and we were amused with the server at the manager's reception who insisted on shouting "Tequila!" every time someone asked for a margarita.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casual contemporary atmosphere. Each of our 270 two-room suites features a separate living and sleeping area,private balcony, galley kitchen with microwave, wet bar, refrigerator and coffee maker. Two TV's with remote controls, two phones with high speed internet. Dressing area, in-room safes. All suites have spectacular views of the golf course or surrounding community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Phoenix-Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Phoenix-Scottsdale Hotel Phoenix
- Embassy Suites Scottsdale
- Phoenix Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Scottsdale