Went to see a baseball game at Chase Field, this was a great hotel to stay at...Nothing over the top, the price is excellent. The rooms are suites, you have a small type of den with a couch & comfortable chair...two flat screen TV's... you have a Microwave, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker... and a sink... there are no Bars or Restaurants, but they do have decent breakfast: milk, cereal, muffins, bagels, juice, coffee, eggs and turkey sausage patty, actually for free it wasn't that bad... small pool, everything is clean... would stay here again without a doubt. The front desk was extremely helpful... the location close the Chase and many restaurants... I would not recommend Sam's Cafe, but I would recommend Kincaid's,,, this place was GREAT...I highly recommend it...
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Phoenix Downtown Hotel Phoenix
- Springhill Suites Phoenix Downtown Hotel
- Springhill Suites Phoenix
- Phoenix Springhill Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Phoenix Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.