My wife and I spent 4 days at Desert Ridge. The resort was absolutely beautiful and the staff was awesome. Our room was really nice and had a decent view. The palm trees are really tall, so they can block views depending on the lot action.
We had an exceptional meal at Meritage, a steakhouse on-site. We sat outside and the atmosphere was very nice. We also at at Roy's on-site. The outdoor seating area was really nice with lots of torches and a fire pit. The food at Roy's was good, but by no means spectacular. We also had drinks outdoors at their on-site bar Twenty6. Awesome seating area with fire pits. We spent a couple days at the pools, which were really nice.
We took a day trip to Sedona which was incredibly beautiful. Also ate off-site at Mastro's Ocean Club, which was excellent.
We went into Old Scottsdale to shop and were very disappointed.
I would highly recommend JW Marriott Desert Ridge!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa provides luxury, unparalleled service, endless recreation and exquisite dining. This desert mountain luxury hotel near Phoenix has Arizona's largest ballroom, a pampering spa, outstanding restaurants and championship golf. Upon arrival, you're greeted with an expansive grand lobby, splashing fountains, stunning floor-to-ceiling windows, sparkling waterways and majestic palm-lined pathways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa Phoenix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Desert Ridge Resort And Spa Phoenix
- Jw Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
- Jw Marriott Phoenix
- Marriott Phoenix
- Phoenix Marriott