“Service was excellent” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Park City, Utah
“Service was excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

We went into this restaurant with about 30 people from a soccer tournament and they were so on top of everything. it was quite impressive. They asked for the kids names so that we could have 14 checks and they didn't even blink. They auto grat'ed us and all of us adults tipped more then the 18% they auto grat'ed.
The only things I did not like was that my caesar salad with grilled chicken had sliced chicken. When I think of grilled chicken I think of chopped grilled chicken.
Ah well I guess it can't be perfect. Thank you for the great service.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Glendale, Arizona
“Start the New Year with good food!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

We came here for some new tastes of the year. The presentation was excellent, quality of the food great and the service was average. I ate the Sweet potato and chicken very good but a tad dry. She had a BBQ hamburger very juicy. The sweeter side we shared a I-declare wow huge and couldn't eat it all.

I recommend this place very good food and huge portions. I am sure you will go home with some leftovers!

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Arizona
“Frozen fish”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

I remembered having fish and chips here some time back. I decided to have some tonight. Bad choice. Long John Silver is better and $10 less. This fish tasted like frozen fish. No more Claim Jumper fish for me.

Okawville
“Good Food and Good Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

We met friends here for dinner and enjoyed a meal together. The service was very good and the food was average, but a little pricy. Since it was in Phoenix they probably are keeping up with other restaurants. The food was good, but nothing special. They were busy and noisy, but attentive to you. I wouldn't especially seek them out, especially when there is so much competition in the city. I rate it a "B".

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Biloela, Australia
“Friendly service, good menu selections”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Were staying in the Tempe area for one night as we were travelling from Australia to Mexico. Walking distance from our hotel - Best Western Tempe by the Mall. Friendly reception, seated quickly, great, rustic ambience. Extensive menu , food delivered quickly and there was plenty of it. I had a cheddar and potato soup and jacket potato stuffed with vegies. Both fresh and delicious. My companion had a green salad an ultimate fish and shrimp. 2 beers. Cost 48 US. No room for dessert. Would go back.

• Visited October 2013