“For $39 it was a good deal” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Chandler - E. Chandler Blvd.

You added Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Chandler - E. Chandler Blvd. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Chandler - E. Chandler Blvd.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5035 East Chandler Boulevard, Phoenix, AZ 85048   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #139 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Phoenix
“For $39 it was a good deal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2010

booked last minute off of hotwire..a/c went out in house and needed someplace cool to sleep for a night. Location is prime..off of I-10 and Chandler. Do not confuse this with another ESA a mile away off of I-10 and Ray. Hotel close to everything. I only stayed one night so I did not pay attention to detail but room was clean..had fridge, coffee maker and was clean. TV had cable channels and a few movie channels. Very quiet. Plenty of parking. For $39 this was a good deal, probably even cheaper than a motel 6.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2007

I stayed here in December 2007. I booked this hotel through the hotel web site. I found it slightly cheaper at another site. I filled out the hotel's online best rates guarantee form and did get 10% off the lower price. Nice feature! The room was clean and a nice size (studio with queen bed). The bed was hard though and the room could have used more noise insulation. You could hear people talking outside and in other rooms. The room had a nice size refrigerator and everything else necessary to prepare a meal. They give you soap for washing hands and taking a shower though it would have been nice to have dish washing soap to wash dishes. The location of the hotel was convenient and I would stay here again.

• Liked — The larger room with small kitchen.
  • Disliked — Hard bed.
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2004

I was in Chandler on a business trip. Travel agency booked my stay for 9 nights at the Wellesley Inn due to no vacancy at other suite-type hotels (Residence, Summerfield, etc.). The Wellesley Inn parking lot was filled mostly with semi-tractors, motorcycles, old pick-ups, etc. So, I was uncomfortable concerning security. I purchased some groceries for breakfasts, slept the first night, and worked long hours the next day. I kept my suitcase and laptop with me during the day. Upon my return to the Wellesley for my second night, my room key didn't work. Why? Because these idiots had cleaned-out my room (threw away the groceries) and rented the room to another person who was asleep inside!! I had never checked out!! They said sorry, we have other rooms available, would you like another? Shocked and upset, I declined, and went searching for other accommodations (at 11PM at night). I have traveled on business over 20 years, and never had anything like this happen before. I guarantee that I will never check-in to this place in the future.

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2003

My son and I recently stayed here in early March 03. We got a good rate (49$) a night. Rooms are large, with a kitchen though there were no pots/pans etc. which makes no sense. The free breakfast buffet here is great, with even Belgian waffles! The location was nice due to it being close to the highway. On the other hand, it seems the location is bad, since our rental car's windshield was shot after the first night! Luckily, Hertz didn't charge us! Parking space here is limited, and we had to park out in a field the first night (when the car got shot with a BB). Nice hotel for the price though.

Been to Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Chandler - E. Chandler Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Chandler - E. Chandler Blvd.

Address: 5035 East Chandler Boulevard, Phoenix, AZ 85048
Location: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Phoenix
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #139 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Chandler - E. Chandler Blvd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Extended Stay, AAA Travel Services, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Chandler - E. Chandler Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Phoenix - e. Chandler Blvd. Hotel Phoenix
Extended Stay Phoenix
Phoenix Extended Stay
Extended Stay America Phoenix

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Chandler - E. Chandler Blvd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.