You added Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Chandler - E. Chandler Blvd. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Chandler - E. Chandler Blvd.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5035 East Chandler Boulevard, Phoenix, AZ 85048   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #135 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
“See For Yourself”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

Several friends and I needed to find a hotel near the Wild Horse Pass Casino because we were going to a concert there. I read the reviews for this hotel and decided to keep looking at other hotels for us. In the meantime, my friend who worked near the hotel, stopped in to check this hotel out. The front desk person was kind enough to show her a room to alleviate our concerns. Long story short, we booked four rooms for one night at a very reasonable rate. Our rooms were similar to a studio, small range to cook, microwave, sink, fridge, dishes, and dishwasher. The room was clean. Property was super close to fast food, grocery, gas, restaurants, and highway. Surrounding hotels were $60 to $70 more by the way. I would recommend this hotel if you need somewhere to simply lay your head after a fun night out at the casino. Go spend the money you saved at the new outlets next to the casino.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Chandler - E. Chandler Blvd., responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed your clean rooms and our convenient location during your stay with us. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

From the minute we ent exhauatered the room I was sick knowing I would be zspending 4 nights. Everything was dirty and filthy.there were dirty dishes in the dishwasher.the oven hoodwascovered with grease and grime.the couch was ripped.the bath exhaust fan was broken and the shower was moldy.the mattress was awful, no mattress pad and the sheets did not fit.king sgheet on gueen bed.there was no coffee or newspapers at front desk and the womanr did not speak English. The glass at the fire extiguisher was broken and the glass was not picked up. There were dead bugs on floor and in the HVAC . The worst place I have ever stayed.l bought cleaning supplies and cleaned.

• Stayed March 2014
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

When we first walked in the room, we noticed a bad smell, but I said it was ok, we could handle it. I turned my head to look at the bathroom mirror and it was clearly dirty, full of spots everywhere. Then when I entered the bathroom, I noticed a cleaner left behind, no big deal, but when I looked at the bathroom floor, it was full of hairs and spots, it was obviously not cleaned. The shower head was leaking and there was a towel taped around it, the towels had big black stains. We didn't have housekeeping service. I know it was a lower price hotel, but it wasn't the cheapest and for the price, I think people do deserve to have at least a clean room. P.S. You can hear your neighbors' conversations and/or hear clearly what they are listening to on TV and the beds are terrible.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Chandler - E. Chandler Blvd., responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry that the cleanliness of your room did not meet your expectations. I will be reviewing your comments with our housekeeping staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. As well, I apologize that experienced issues with your bed and noise disturbance from neighboring guests. We continually work to improve our hotel, so thank you for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss your experience further, you can contact me, at pxc@extendedstay.com. We hope we have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here one night in March, I read the reviews and was wondering what kind of place this was. I generally trust the reviews but take the angry commenters with a grain of salt. ( some people just like to complain )

The deluxe suite was clean and very nice. Small cosmetic stuff....burn holes in the blanket on the bed...sheets were clean. I stopped in at the front desk late in the evening and asked for extra hand towels and wash cloths and the nice young girl gave me extra wash clothes since they were out of hand towels. Not a big deal. Is this the minor things that warrant the slamming reviews I see here ?

The kitchen was cute, clean towels and soap. Frig was cold. Stored my dinner leftovers there...
The closet was close to bath and made it easy to get ready in the morning.

I went out for dinner around 7 pm and returned by 930. The parking was well lit and I felt safe. Workers are just hard working people too.
Saw a variety of out of state and AZ plates in the lot.

Maybe the suites are nicer than some rooms, the place was a nice option.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Danira A, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Chandler - E. Chandler Blvd., responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience, I am happy you enjoyed your stay.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve our guest’s experience. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve to you in the future.
Prescott, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

We arrived in town around 1pm and went to the hotel to see if we could check in early. We were there for my father in laws funeral and we all needed to change and get ready to be at the church at 4pm. The lady at the front desk did not even let me finish my sentence she just stated ,"no check in until 3pm". She was rude. So we went to eat and came back to check in and when we got to the room there was some sort of dried food on the kitchen table. The furniture was tattered and room smelled a little weird. Not the cleanest room at all. We paid $100 for the room and was more like a $50 room.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
West Covina, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We went to this hotel because it was cheap and close to the NHRA racetrack and we totally got what we paid for. Even though it was cheap I think the front desk personnel should be competent to know what room we should be directed to. WE were directed to the wrong room twice. The room was not very clean and the grounds were just ok. I would stay somewhere else next time we go for a race.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Chandler - E. Chandler Blvd., responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that your experience at our hotel was not to your satisfaction. I apologize that you were directed to the wrong room upon arrival. As well, I am sorry that the cleanliness of your room did not meet your expectations. If you have any additional comments, feel free to contact me at pxc@extendedstay.com. We hope we have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
Tucson, Arizona, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

There was something sticky spilled and not wiped up on the bathroom counter. There was dried food in the microwave. There were moldy coffee grounds in the coffee maker. Worst of all, when I woke up in the morning, the room was crawling with roaches. BIG roaches. The desk clerk claimed she has never heard anyone complain of roaches there before. I wondered if the sheets had even been changed prior to my stay. It felt disgusting in that room and I couldn't wait to get out of there. I will never stay there again. I wish I had done a little research before booking a room there. The desk clerk promised to mail me a certificate for a free night at ANY Extended Stay America Hotel. We'll see if it arrives.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that the cleanliness of your room did not meet your expectations. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to review our cleaning standards and procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. I truly appreciate you providing us with your comments as it will allow us to continue to improve our hotel. If you have any additional feedback, feel free to contact me at pxc@extendedstay.com. We hope we have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Chandler - E. Chandler Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Chandler - E. Chandler Blvd.

Address: 5035 East Chandler Boulevard, Phoenix, AZ 85048
Location: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Phoenix
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #135 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Chandler - E. Chandler Blvd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Chandler - E. Chandler Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Phoenix - e. Chandler Blvd. Hotel Phoenix
Extended Stay Phoenix
Phoenix Extended Stay
Extended Stay America Phoenix

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Chandler - E. Chandler Blvd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.