You added Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Chandler - E. Chandler Blvd. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Chandler - E. Chandler Blvd.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5035 East Chandler Boulevard, Phoenix, AZ 85048   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #134 of 175 Hotels in Phoenix
Prescott, Arizona
“Gross”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

We arrived in town around 1pm and went to the hotel to see if we could check in early. We were there for my father in laws funeral and we all needed to change and get ready to be at the church at 4pm. The lady at the front desk did not even let me finish my sentence she just stated ,"no check in until 3pm". She was rude. So we went to eat and came back to check in and when we got to the room there was some sort of dried food on the kitchen table. The furniture was tattered and room smelled a little weird. Not the cleanest room at all. We paid $100 for the room and was more like a $50 room.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
West Covina, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We went to this hotel because it was cheap and close to the NHRA racetrack and we totally got what we paid for. Even though it was cheap I think the front desk personnel should be competent to know what room we should be directed to. WE were directed to the wrong room twice. The room was not very clean and the grounds were just ok. I would stay somewhere else next time we go for a race.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Chandler - E. Chandler Blvd., responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that your experience at our hotel was not to your satisfaction. I apologize that you were directed to the wrong room upon arrival. As well, I am sorry that the cleanliness of your room did not meet your expectations. If you have any additional comments, feel free to contact me at pxc@extendedstay.com. We hope we have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
Tucson, Arizona, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

There was something sticky spilled and not wiped up on the bathroom counter. There was dried food in the microwave. There were moldy coffee grounds in the coffee maker. Worst of all, when I woke up in the morning, the room was crawling with roaches. BIG roaches. The desk clerk claimed she has never heard anyone complain of roaches there before. I wondered if the sheets had even been changed prior to my stay. It felt disgusting in that room and I couldn't wait to get out of there. I will never stay there again. I wish I had done a little research before booking a room there. The desk clerk promised to mail me a certificate for a free night at ANY Extended Stay America Hotel. We'll see if it arrives.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that the cleanliness of your room did not meet your expectations. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to review our cleaning standards and procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. I truly appreciate you providing us with your comments as it will allow us to continue to improve our hotel. If you have any additional feedback, feel free to contact me at pxc@extendedstay.com. We hope we have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
Temecula, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

smell was godawful, room dirty, handprints on wall, doors, dishes dirty, furniture was filthy, couch was slimy, disquesting, just awful, the smell was just overpowering,, had to wash all my belongings when I got home, only stayed one night, it was just terrible,, don't ever stay here,,,,

Room Tip: don't waste your money or time,, go elsewhere,,, do not stay here
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Chandler - E. Chandler Blvd., responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I do apologize that the room was not clean and had very bad odor. I am grateful for you bringing it to our attention and will use this as an additional training opportunity. I am closely monitoring housekeeping to ensure something like this does not happen again. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Phoenix, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

The room I was giving was filled with smoke smell in the air and to me outdated. The housekeeper or someone sprayed something on the bed and the beds were wet when we arrived in our room. It was not a nice place for me. The lobby is beautiful. I was not comfortable to stay here. The guy at the front desk seemed to be nice.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Chandler - E. Chandler Blvd., responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I apologize that your room smelled of smoke and that you found your room to be outdated. As well, I am sorry to hear that your bed was wet upon arrival. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure these issues do not continue in the future.

Davenport, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

This hotel was dirty - absolutely disgusting. Are feet, hands and legs were covered in dirt and grime after playing on the floor with our baby. It was more of an apartment complex than a hotel- it was clear most guests live on site not just long term guests in from our of town. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed February 2014
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I apologize that the cleanliness of your room did not meet your expectations. I have met with our housekeeping staff and we will be performing a deep cleaning of our carpets to ensure your experience is not repeated. If you have any additional comments, feel free to contact me at pxc@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Hotel was nice, but because of Thanksgiving——problems arouse that couldn't be dealt with causing the first two days to be two days of HELL!!!!! Toilet was stopped up— urine did not flush! Called for help. Employee gave Me a plunger to unstop toilet that should have been checked before room was rented!!! Put ice tray and frozen food in freezer. Next morning no ice and frozen food thawed out! Called front desk and was told maintenance person was unavailable. Asked could room be changed and was told all rooms were booked! Noticed two seemingly vacant rooms in same building!! Next day, 11/29/13, last day of three, manager allowed Me to move to one of the vacant rooms I had informed Her of!!!

• Stayed November 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Phoenix
Comfort Inn Chandler
#6 of 28 in Chandler
4.5 of 5 stars 213 reviews
Ahwatukee Foothills
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler

Been to Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Chandler - E. Chandler Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Chandler - E. Chandler Blvd.

Address: 5035 East Chandler Boulevard, Phoenix, AZ 85048
Location: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Phoenix
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #134 of 175 Hotels in Phoenix
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Chandler - E. Chandler Blvd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Chandler - E. Chandler Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Phoenix - e. Chandler Blvd. Hotel Phoenix
Extended Stay Phoenix
Phoenix Extended Stay
Extended Stay America Phoenix

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Chandler - E. Chandler Blvd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.