June 2007 found us staying at this Hampton Inn in Phoenix on Latham. We were attending a conference and read the reviews on-line about this property. It was a perfect location for us.
The property grounds are beautifully maintained. The front desk staff professional and friendly.
The rooms are typical of a Hampton Inn - maybe a wee bit nicer. They were clean, new linens, quiet (even close to the freeway), friendly housekeeping staff too.
The area is not the reason we stayed but the convenience to
I-10. I saw the negative comments about the location but they were not a factor in our decision to chose this location. Also, there are multiple places to dine fairly close and that also was not a problem.
I would recommend this location and stay here again. Enjoy!
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Phoenix West Hotel
- Comfort Inn Phoenix West Hotel Phoenix
- Hampton Inn Phoenix
- Phoenix Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just off I10, 3 story 122 rooms interior corridor with an outdoor pool, spa, fitness room, meeting room, free WiFi, Free hot continental breakfast. Rooms with new Serta mattresses and bedding along with Satellite TV with premium channels, fridge, microwave, work desk with ergonomic chair, iron and board, and hair dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn I-10 West at 51st Ave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.