We needed a one night hotel stay for an early morning flight out of Phoenix. There were a number to pick from, but I usually have good luck with Hiltons; and I was not disappointed with this one.
The price is crazy good; $79 didn't seem possible. The room (3rd floor) is very spacious and clean with a kichennette, work desk, nice sitting area with sofa, chair and table, a king size bed, a separate place to do my makeup and a nice bathroom. The view out the back is not so nice, and although they do have windows with screens, they have them locked down so that we couldn't open the windows more than a millimeter which was annoying! We sat by the pool for a few minutes, and it was quite nice.
It's close to the airport and also only about 5 miles from downtown Tempe which has a great assortment of restaurants and bars. (Highly recommend Caffe' Boa on Mill Street). My only complaint is that the don't have Bravo TV, but they do have HGTV so they get 5 stars anyway.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport Hotel Phoenix
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix
- Hilton Phoenix
- Phoenix Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mediterranean ambience, modern in room amenities for the business or leisure traveller; near I-10 & University Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.