“A Truly Good Place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sage Kitchen

Sage Kitchen
4773 N 20th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85016-4706 (Camelback East)
+1 602-283-1210
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #77 of 2,443 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Organic, Vegetarian, Healthy, Vegan
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Description: Sage Kitchen (formerly Chakra 4 Vegetarian Restaurant) serves plant based comfort foods that are healthy and delicious. Feel free to relax and indulge, we'll make sure it's good for you.
Scottsdale, Arizona
“A Truly Good Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I know I reviwed this place before but, I can never get over how good it truly is, I love this place. Today I had the Cowgirl wrap (in a teff wrap) and mushroom & onion soup - so good. And the naked iced chai, refreshing. I couldn't have been happier with my lunch. Today I took pics to share :o).

• Visited May 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“I underestimated this place! The organic chocolates WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

The lunch was very tasty. I had the burrito and the accompaniment of the salsa made it great! There are generous servings, service was fair yet very friendly and sweet. The organic home made chocolates are the bomb!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“like something i would make at home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Its nice to find a place that knows what the hell they are doing. Not like some of the other psyudo vegan restaurant trying to be trendy. this is the real deal. Its a tad expensive but i haven't found a better veggy place yet. So in that respect its a fair price.
Cons: They had cut live 200+ year old manzinititas and hung them on the walls. it looks nice but your never supposed to do that. i guess they believed it was ok.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Aroma Park, Illinois
“Unique Vegetarian Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

First off, I am not a vegetarian, however, my wife is and that's why we choose to eat at this restaurant. How many teas are there in this world? I think Chakra 4 has all of them. They serve their hot teas in a press.We both ordered wraps, Mediterranean Wrapsody and a Black Bean Sunflower.As for dessert, we both had cheesecake but not the normal cheesecake that I expect. This was not baked, but made with raw product and sweeten with agave. This restaurant is not for everyone but if you are a vegetarian or love that style of food, then this place must get on you list. My wife loved it. At the end of our meal our server gave us some fennel for our digestion. They are open for lunch and dinner, however, they close at 7PM.

• Visited December 2012
Scottsdale, Arizona
“OMG”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I love this place! As a carnivore I can't believe how much I love this place, I actually crave it - wake up thinking I must go there!!! What has gotten in to me??? I have been a number of times and have never been disappointed. Every soup I've tried is wonderful and one of my favorite is the Mediterranean Wrapsody, a tangy kale wrap with yummy ingredients. If I could eat here every day I might give up my carnivore ways... Then again maybe not but, nice to know I have this fantastic vegetarian/vegan option - who would have guessed! :o)
I can't forget to mention the tea selection. A two sided page of teas. Wow, its dizzying - so many to sip. The teas are mixed in house, the other side of the restaurant is an herb/tea shop - don't even get me started on this! :)

• Visited December 2012