“Beautiful Pool” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Hotel Phoenix North

You added Radisson Hotel Phoenix North to your Saves list
Radisson Hotel Phoenix North
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10220 N. Metro Pkwy E., Phoenix, AZ 85051 (Formerly Metro Plaza)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #45 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
New Ulm, MN
“Beautiful Pool”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We stayed in a 2-double accessible room (#160). It was a nice room but we had several bugs in the bathroom upon arrival. It was otherwise clean and comfortable but there was no closet or wardrobe. The pool was huge, heated, and very nice. The checkin was efficient and friendly and there are many nice places to eat nearby.

Stayed April 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Was in Phoenix for a few days of meetings, and this is what I got using a blind booking site. For the price, it was a great deal.

Front desk staff were always helpful and friendly. They provided discount cards for one of the taxi companies in the area to save $5 per ride.

Enjoyed the hot tub and pool one morning - clean all around.

The room was spacious and clean. I had a double queen room. Seemed pretty modern and no signs of neglect.

As it's right next to a large shopping mall, you can expect to find all kinds of restaurants nearby - the hotel has a shuttle to deliver you and pick you up within a few miles.

You can certainly do worse, and at the price I paid, it would be hard to find better.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Bonney E, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix North, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you so much for taking time to post such a wonderful review. I am so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the staff, convenient location, pool and your room. We are very proud of the beauty of the hotel and all the great amenities it has to offer. We are happy you saw the incredible value that we offer. We hope that you will return and stay with us again!
Mount Vernon, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The men's and women's tennis teams from Skagit Valley College recently spent a week at this property and received excellent treatment all the way from the Manager, Rochelle Saams, to the desk clerks. I am sorry but I have lost the desk clerk names but they went way above the norm for todays hotel workers. One of them went so far as to print out the individual boarding passes for our entire group in her spare time. The property itself is much improved with a recent remodel.
Great property, Great Location, Great people made for a Great Trip.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your stay here at the Radisson Phoenix North an taking time to provide vital feedback. We are so glad to have Skagit Community College with us every year! I will be posting your review to share with the entire team. We are glad you enjoyed working with Rochelle and the Front Desk team. They are great at what they do. We pride ourselves in providing 100% Guest Satisfaction! We can't wait to see you next year and hopefully sooner if you return to Phoenix!
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

Very comfortable rooms and maintenance staff are very well mannered and always on time...great area as well to always get a bite to eat...Would recommend this hotel without a thought. Was always able to sleep in peace no loud music or disturbance. Gym is well kept and maintained by the hotel staff.

Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to post about your stay! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our Staff, Fitness Center and convenient location. We pride ourselves in providing 100% Guest Satisfaction and making each stay memorable. I am happy we accomplished that while you were here! We look forward to your return.
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

From the Check In, To The Posh Pool & 24 Hour Fitness/Business Facility. I felt like I was a Celebrity with the Five Star Customer Service I received from every staff member. The Lobby was chic, stylish, and represented the excellent experience I was in store for. They called right after Check In to make sure everything was to my liking. The Restaurant and Fully Stocked Bar Staff was knowledgeble friendly and the drinks/food were amazing. The Gym had up to date equipment, and the Business Center with Free Wifi helped me keep in touch even though I was on a mini getaway. The Pool was my highlight and with Bar Staff checking to see if I needed any drinks, food or smoothie, my time was carefree. The property is near many local attractions, a shopping mall, and many dining options. This was my first stay and in the future I will ONLY stay at this Property when I visit Phoenix.

Room Tip: Spend the extra on the Upgrade for a Patio to look out on the Pool. It's worth it!
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

We stayed 1 night 4/20/15 to 4/21/15. Good stay as rooms were neat and staff helpful! After a few hours since checkout, after flight departure, we noted that we left some packed belongings in the closet. We reached Roxanne at the front desk and she was assuring that our items would be retrievable. She transferred us to the housekeeping lead but since it was after hours, we had to leave a message. We will call back first thing in the morning. As this occurance is not unusual, we are hoping that staff at this hotel are (of course, honest) and able to send the belongings to its rightful owners. Hoping the wonderful staff won't let us down. Will update with a Pt. II.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Thank you so much for staying with us and leaving us a review. We understand how worrisome it may be leaving behind important items. We did locate the items and FedEx them to you. Please follow up with us when you locate these. Guest Satisfaction is our #1 priority. I am glad that all encounters with the staff were great! I am going to share your remarks with our team! We look forward to Part II review and your return to the property!

Been to Radisson Hotel Phoenix North? Share your experiences!