Stayed one night during spring training.... Newly remodeled hotel, located within a mall shopping center....Had a room on the first floor, which I was a little concerned about, but no noise problems.... Everything in the room worked, although the TV was wired only for over the air broadcast.... No cable or satellite ? Kind of odd for a radisson... Plenty of restaurant choices within walking distance.... Plenty of water pressure, and a/c worked well...Comfortable bed... I'd return, assuming i needed to be in the area..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Radisson Hotel Phoenix North is a 284 room hotel located in North Phoenix just 15 minutes away from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. This ideal location is surrounded by exciting attractions such as Historic Downtown Glendale, Westgate Entertainment District, University of Phoenix Stadium, Sports Arenas and Desert Ridge Marketplace. Also walking distance to Metro Center Mall, Castle and Coasters Amusement Park, and a variety of restaurants. The hotel captures the ambiance of the Southwestern Sonoran Desert while providing guests with thoughtful amenities, like complimentary wireless high-speed internet access, an outdoor heated pool and whirlpool, complimentary fitness center, and the Brixton Pub open for breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. The hotel also features 14,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, perfect for any event from weddings to business meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Hotel Phoenix North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points Phoenix North
- Phoenix Four Points
- Four Point Sheraton Phoenix Metrocenter