“Loved our stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Hotel Phoenix North

Radisson Hotel Phoenix North
You added Radisson Hotel Phoenix North to your Saves list
Radisson Hotel Phoenix North
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10220 N. Metro Pkwy E., Phoenix, AZ 85051 (Formerly Metro Plaza)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #54 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
“Loved our stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We've been all over the world and I rarely make reviews because we're just so busy but this hotel deserves one. The price is great, location is excellent but the service is most amazing! They let us do a late checkout until 3pm& gave my son a free cookie when he was trying to buy snacks and couldn't find anything worth a dollar in their store. Staff is amazing:) We will definitely stay here every time we are in Phoenix:)

• Stayed March 2015
Bonney E, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix North, responded to this review, 2 days ago
On behalf of the entire staff here at the Radisson Hotel Phoenix North I would like to personally thank you for your patronage on your recent stay with us. In addition, I very much appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey. Your very kind comments were so nice to receive; I took the liberty of posting them for our staff. I was pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay and thank you very much for your praise of our Staff. They definitely good at what they do. I will be sure to share your comments with our management team We strive to make each experience a memorable one and it seems we were able to achieve that with you! Your review serves as a reminder of why we stay in this industry! We very much look forward to having you back with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I stayed at this Radisson for a week on a golf trip last month. The room was adequate and the king size bed was very comfortable with lots of pillows. However the cleaning staff needs a little work. Apparently this hotel caters to traveling youth sports teams and when I arrived the hotel had tons of young kids that pretty much took over the pool and hot tub areas. So after a long day of golf no hot tub for me, not surrounded by screaming girls and boys! Mid week when most of the families were gone I went to the pool/hot tub and there were no towels. Also the cleaning staff did not vacuum the hallways once the whole week I stayed there and you can imagine some of the stuff that was in the hallways with all the kids running around. The breakfast buffet had no toast and the smallest bagel I have every scene. Over all this could be a great hotel I think it just needs stronger management to keep an eye on the cleaning staff, pool area and overall operations.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
Bonney E, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix North, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Radisson Hotel Phoenix North and for taking the time to provide invaluable feedback relative to your recent stay. We very much appreciate the suggestions you outlined in your comments.. I want to make sure that you feel your comments were heard and will have the appropriate department managers review the room in its entirety for condition and cleanliness issues.

Again, thank you for taking the time to document your comments as that allows us an opportunity to make necessary changes and improvements and we very much look forward to having you back with us again.
Leawood, Kansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I've traveled for more than 40 years and have stayed at many Hotels, this hotel isn't the worst but it probably ranks somewhere at the bottom. The Profit would have a hard time getting this place in order! I usually stay at Marriott and Hilton chains of all levels, however for this trip I rolled the dice on this Radisson since it got pretty good reviews and the price seemed very reasonable.

Upon arrival the hotel looked newly renovated as in the pictures, but as I made my way to the room I noticed plaster, dirt, old glasses and plates that littered the the hallways. The room had nice new furniture, but as in the hallways, no one seemed to want to clean the carpets or vacuum the room. I shared my stay with hair from many other former customers that was everywhere throughout the room! They also didn't want to clean the drinking glasses in the room that were filthy!

The staff were nice and friendly but it seemed that their were to many Chiefs and not enough Indians, There was very bad communication and nobody seemed to know what to do! The maid service was really a joke, a Kindergartener could have done a better job. I think they hired former housekeeping that were fired from other hotels. During my stay they always seemed to miss something. They forgot to replace the empty toilet paper rolls, bring new towels, Clean the drinking glasses, Vacuum, empty the trash. It wasn't until a talked to the G.M. that things changed a bit.

The renovation was done quick and cheap, the door frames that were splintered and broken and should have been replaced were just painted over, as were spots on the walls throughout the property. I'm glad I didn't pay for it!

As for the restaurant, this was a special treat. I was comped a free meal for some of my trouble and it took them 2 hours to get the meal out and they still didn't bring me what I ordered! I was lucky that I had time to kill that day. The patrons all around me were also having similar problems getting their meals. Someone from the front desk actually came over to my waitress and asked if there was anything she could do? The waitress replied " Can you cook?" I've never dined at restaurant that was this poorly run. I actually felt sorry for the waitress who really didn't know what to do but at least she tried to keep all the balls in the air.

To sum up my 6 night stay at this property, I'd give it a D+, and the only reason it wouldn't get a F is because the new bed was comfortable, even though I have doubts that they changed the sheets very often........

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Radisson Hotel Phoenix North and for taking the time to provide invaluable feedback relative to your recent stay. In reviewing your response I noticed areas where you rated us below what I consider to be acceptable. They were with the Condition of Guest Room and Overall Service Experience. I want to make sure that you feel your comments were heard and will have the appropriate department managers review the room in its entirety for condition and cleanliness issues. If you have a moment and are willing to further discuss, it would greatly increase my ability to better assess and attempt to remedy these concerns. We want to make this right with you as Guest Service is our number one priority. My contact information is 602-331-9873 and Bonney.Eberts@radisson.com

Again, thank you for taking the time to document your comments as that allows us an opportunity to make necessary changes and improvements. We very much look forward to having you back with us again.
Anaheim, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed here before it was a Radisson. Since then, Radisson bought the property and put money into it and it is much better than before.
Room was clean & comfortable. Bed, pillows comfortable. Towels were thick. There was a leak underneath my sink in the morning. By evening it was repaired with new parts. Room included a Keurig coffee maker with 6 assorted flavors! The only problem was there was a huge space underneath my door and some other door so I could hear people in the room across the hall. I was too lazy to move so I put my suitcase next to my door to muffle the sound.
Nice excercise room (see photos) & public areas for meetings. Also has it's own restaurant/bar but breakfast isn't free. Snack store next to the front desk so you can buy snacks or aspirin anytime.
It's located in the middle of an outoor mall of sorts. Plenty of restaurants within walking distance.

Room Tip: If there's a huge gap underneath your door you may hear noise from other rooms. If you stay on a...
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
On behalf of the entire staff here at the Radisson Hotel Phoenix North I would like to personally thank you for your patronage on your recent stay with us. In addition, I very much appreciate you taking the time to complete a review. Your very kind comments were so nice to receive; I took the liberty of posting them for our staff. We are so thrilled you were able to experience our beautiful and refreshed property long with our countless amenities and prime location! We very much look forward to having you back with us again.
Maple Valley, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This was my first stay at a Radisson property and was not sure what to expect.

I visit Glendale for business often and have yet to find a good hotel that is convenient.
The Radisson was a 15 minute easy drive from Glendale. The area is great area with many restaurants you can walk to. By the Metro Mall so there is a few things to keep you occupied.

The room was very comfortable and newly decorated. Kurig coffee maker with 3 regular coffees. "Nice" Really good bath towels and sheets. Very quiet room, free internet

I was very pleased with my stay and will finally enjoy my visits to the Glendale area!

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Bonney E, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix North, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Radisson Hotel Phoenix North and for taking the time to provide invaluable feedback relative to your recent stay. I was pleased to learn that you enjoyed your room, amenities and the convenience of our location. We look forward to your return to the Radisson Phoenix North.

Been to Radisson Hotel Phoenix North? Share your experiences!