“Privately owned could be good” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Hotel Phoenix North

You added Radisson Hotel Phoenix North to your Saves list
Radisson Hotel Phoenix North
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10220 N. Metro Pkwy E., Phoenix, AZ 85051 (Formerly Metro Plaza)   |
Ranked #138 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Phoenix, Arizona
“Privately owned could be good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2014

Privately owned needs elbow grease. Better checkin needed. Breakfest buffet is usually free and excellent. Need more staff & more cleaning but this place has potential and is a great location walking distance to metrocenter and restaurants. Pool/Jacuzzi is big but needs repair. Put some money in this gem and get it cleaned up. A few sketchy characters around did not see security. Still like it quite a bit.

Room Tip: no bellhops
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Grants
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

The pictures on their website were a bit deceiving. Front desk clerks were friendly. We were given a room with a view of the pool..when we got to the room and opened the curtain, we had a view of trees...could not see the pool. Asked for a different room and they had no problem switching our room. The property is very dated! Old, worn (almost scary) elevators, rooms are very outdated.. old dirty carpets, old style TV and furniture. Bathrooms outdated... tub/showers need to be remodeled. The hotel has the old dirty smell to it. Towels are old and dingy. The hotel has potential but needs a major overhaul. We didn't see other guests in the hallways and the parking lot was pretty empty..it kind of felt we were there by ourselves. Staff were friendly and helpful..no issues there at all. Breakfast buffet was decent.

Room Tip: ask for a room view of the parking lot so you can see your car rather than a pool view room..not muc...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Tucson, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is one that you should stay away from. Dirty, Gross, and run-down! I can't believe this is rated as high as it is.
CAUTION: The bar and restaurant have closed. This is NOT a full-service hotel.
One shining moment is the free hot breakfast.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Chilliwack, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

We had an awesome stay here, the staff was amazing and very helpful. The breakfast also exceeded our expectations, it was huuuge. and delicious. I would definitely stay here again, and also reccomend it to anyone. The rooms were very clean however the hotel was a little worn out in some places. Other than that, this hotel was wonderful!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Phoenix
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

i had several items come up missing from my room and not until after we called the police to make a report did our stay suddenly get denied. My family has been doing business and outings at this location since the late 1900's and on occasion the cabinet representative from the governors office would grace us. I have never ever in my life felt nor delt with in such a DOWN GRADING WAY. i felt like a person getting evicted and I've never been evicted but after this ride to HELL i can just about imagine. I was privillaged to meet and speak with the new owner Sid and actually tried to inform him of the type of people he has staying at his hotel actaully living there like an apartment but he was only concerned that the police was called and asked us to leave. I ALREADY KNOW "GO FIGURE" :) lol ooooooweeeee what a HOT MESS this stay was, I have NEVER EVER in my life EVER been kicked out of a hotel because the maid stold from us, its unheard of and downright WRONG! If I am not able to reserve the Ritz or Cresent I would only go to Metro Plaza it's like The Biltmore, Nordstroms and the "Metro Plaza" as Macy's which goes to show the respect and regard we held for this place. I cried for hours not from anger or madness but from nothing but pure HURT and disappointment. And you know the kicker, I dont think we got a formal or respectful apology, as a matter of fact I think we got a lot of cover ups because of the citizenship statuses. I sure appreciate the opportunity to share my experience because I would HATE for anyone eles to have to experience the same, God bless you and please make people aware so that they do not pay for one thing and get suprised with another.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Been to Radisson Hotel Phoenix North? Share your experiences!