“Very friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Metro Plaza

Expedia.com Orbitz.com
Metro Plaza
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10220 N. Metro Pkwy E., Phoenix, AZ 85051 (Formerly InnPlace Hotel Phoenix North)   |
Ranked #96 of 176 hotels in Phoenix
Lexington, Kentucky
“Very friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

This was my first time staying at the hotel. From the time you check in to the time you depart everyone in the hotel makes sure that your stay is the best that it can be. The hotel is conveniently located just down the road from the mall and several restaurants.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Bonney E, Reservations Manager at Metro Plaza, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience. We strive to provide all of our guests with a memorable experience and we are so glad that we made an impact on your stay. We are happy you were able to enjoy all we have to offer in the hotel and area overall.

We hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the very near future.

198 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Farmington, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

This hotel was selected for me as part of a business trip and we got a discounted rate as a result. Regardless, the hotel itself was exceptional value for money. It was clean, quiet, the breakfast in the restaurant was reasonably priced and the overall experience was very pleasing. There is a decent choice of external restaurants within a very short distance, with Texas Roadhouse and Hooters right across the street. The pool looked inviting but I never got chance to sample it due to work constraints. The rooms were clean and well equipped with a microwave, fridge and coffeemaker. Bed was very comfortable and the work desk was of a decent size.

It is a bit of a trek to downtown Phoenix and the airport but I was driven around in a company vehicle so it really didn't bother me too much.

All in all, I would definitely stay here again and take my family back if I had a reason to go to Phoenix.

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at. Our hotel is 100% committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment.

Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

I keep coming up blank when I try to find words to describe this place. Outside is dark and dreary. I tonight it was an office building.

All the staff I came into contact with we're helpful and friendly. My fridge wasn't working and they fixed it while I was out. However, when I returned that night, the light didn't work. The light that is supposed to be turned on by the switch at the door. The light that is the first assurance that no one is in your room. Not cool.

Everything seemed to be clean and safe, but I had an unsettled feeling the entire time I was there. I doubt I stay there again.

Dear Valued Guest,

It is regrettable to hear that you did not feel the comfort and security all of our guests feel while staying with us. I do apologize for the issues with the fridge and light, but I am happy to know that they were rectified and you did experience good guest service because that is very important to us. However, we want you to feel comfortable at all times.

We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve your hospitality needs in the future. If there is anything that I may do to assist you on your next stay with us, please feel free to contact me at any time at 602-331-9873.

We thank you for your business.
Dallas Center, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I booked here after reading other glowing reviews. We concur! The rooms are spacious and clean. The hotel staff are friendly and very helpful. The only area that needs work is the decking by the pool and the upper concrete around the hot tub. Everything else is in very good condition and at $45 a night it's unbeatable.

• Stayed May 2013
Bonney E, Reservations Manager at Metro Plaza, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience. We value our guest opinions and suggestions as they are a terrific reminder to why we come to work every day. . We look forward to sharing this review with the entire team. Please come back and allow us to further exceed your expectations!
Napa, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Dirty and old. Seriously shady characters roaming the halls. Some shirtless tattoed guy rollerblading around the lobby and halls drinking straight out of a two liter soda bottle. Given keys to an occupied room upon check in and keys did not work at all on second day. Walking barefoot in room was creepy and the hot tub had cavernous cracks and holes. Elevators would not stop at floors or doors would not open. Run, don't walk away.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the time you provided us with feedback. The experience you described is truly regrettable. Although it is unusual for a guest to have the experience you did while staying with us, we would like to use your account to help us make our hotel even better. . Kindly be assured that we treat this matter seriously as we always strive to deliver excelling service to our guests. We hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future.

Please contact me if you would like to further discuss your experience so we can make it right. 602-331-9873
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I received excellent service from Mr. Bixby and Ms. Eberts on May 2, 2013. I spoke with Mr. Bixby initially to confirm my July 2013 reservations and to add another reservation for family members. Mr. Bixby was extremely pleasant, professional, and knowledgeable. He was a “step ahead” of me, asking questions or making comments which helped me complete my reservation with ease. The second time I called the hotel, I spoke with Ms. Eberts who not only exhibited the same pleasant, professional and knowledgeable attitude, but made a suggestion which saved me a few dollars (e.g., $5 for an adult breakfast buffet versus paying $9 at the restaurant)! It’s no wonder Mr. Bixby and Ms. Eberts have exhibited such teamwork – it speaks loudly to the excellent training the company offers to the staff. I highly recommend the InnPlace Hotel Phoenix North. My family and I are looking forward to our stay in July, and I have no doubt that we will be satisified with the hotel and its amenities as much as I am satisfied with its staff.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience. We strive to provide all of our guests with a memorable experience and I am so glad that we made an impact on your stay We pride ourselves in having the best staff possible. We are so thrileld you had great encounters. We will be sure to let all Staff and Zac know that their efforts do not go unnoticed. We hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the very near future.
pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Enjoyed my stay at InnPlace while in Phoenix. The hotel was great and ther people working there truly care. They are very nice! Breakfast each morning was very good in the diningroom and the server was so friendly. My room was very nice and I enjoyed the sunlight every morning! Would recommend this hotel if you are coming to the Phoenix area!

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time out to review our property. We are glad you found our location as ideal as we do. We are also happy you were able to experience our increible breakfast service and wonderful staff!

Been to Metro Plaza? Share your experiences!