The whole area and the room are kinda outdated, not as modern and fancy as shown in pictures, but the hotel has everything you need and provides good space. Outdoor swimming pool is big though it might need more regular cleaning. We got cabana suite which is great and quiet. Will return if the booking gets a good deal. Our maid is nice. The location is a bit far from the city center, but in a commercial/industrial area next to shopping malls. Try Culver's Burger next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Metro Plaza is a 284 room hotel located in North Phoenix. This ideal location is surrounded by exciting attractions like the Metrocenter Mall, a variety of restaurants, and even an amusement park. The hotel captures the ambiance of the Southwestern Sonoran Desert while providing guests with thoughtful amenities, like complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access, an outdoor heated pool and whirlpool, complimentary fitness center, and the Copper Creek Bar & Grill. The hotel also features 14,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, perfect for any event from weddings to business meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Metro Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points Phoenix North
- Phoenix Four Points
- Four Point Sheraton Phoenix Metrocenter