Horrible , really.. Worst part of North Phoenix, prostitutes in the street in fornt of the hotel... AND an INDIAN restaurant inside the hotel.. The whole hotel smelled like Curry.. and they actually had me sign a statement stating that I would not smoke in my room... Hahaha. really? Like 1 billion Indians smoke like fiends...
I would never ever stay there agian..
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn North Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
- Holiday Inn North Phoenix Hotel
- Ramada Plaza Hotel
- Ramada Phoenix
- Phoenix Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Phoenix North is the newest in contemporary styling and the most modern hotel in the North Phoenix area. Conveniently located off I-17 and a short drive from downtown Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Peoria, as well as I-10, our beautiful 100% non-smoking hotel offers easy access to Metro Center Mall, which includes a variety of restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. Our modern, sophisticated design offers a plethora of amenities such as spacious guest rooms featuring luxurious new bedding, enhanced bath experience, full service restaurant featuring Indian inspired exotic dishes, bar, room service, and an outdoor pool and whirlpool. Our flexible meeting facility can comfortably accommodate up to 200 people and provides a variety of catering options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn North Phoenix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.