I stayed at this property for 6 nights in June.
For a hotel that re-opened after a multi-million dollar renovation six months ago, I was truly disappointed. The condition of the property was distressed, and three evenings out of the six I was there, I had to walk past piles of dirty linens balled up in the common area hallways (first floor). At 9:00 pm, I'm guessing these aren't going anywhere until the Hskpg staff returns in the am.
The passenger elevators had grafitti scrtached into the finishes, and a soda spilled on the floor onf one that had been there long enough that it had dried to tacky, and had been tracked out of the elevator and down hallways. I made the Front Desk aware, but there was a long lapse before anything was done to clean it up, or it''s resulting mess.
Housekeeping was hit and miss, with more broken packets of coffee being left in the room, than not. The continental breakfast was a real disappointment. I travel often, and typically stay at HI Express. I expected something similar, and was grossly disappointed. This buffet had eggs, toast, mini-muffin, coffee, and juice. One morning, there was packaged sweet rolls. Be sure you bring your breakfast ticket with you, or you'll be making the pilgrimage back to your room to retrieve it if you want your breakfast.
Lastly, there were only two persons out of five that I interacted with during the week at the Front Desk that had any level of professionalism. Between another room trying to charge room service to my room number (multiple times), to chronic issue with my key card losing it's reading, I was glad to leave and travel home.
I originally chose this location for it's proximity to my needs, and the fact that it was a 6-mo old renovated property. I won't be staying at this location again - not with the multiple opportunties that exist in this market.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn North Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
- Holiday Inn North Phoenix Hotel
- Ramada Plaza Hotel
- Ramada Phoenix
- Phoenix Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Phoenix North is the newest in contemporary styling and the most modern hotel in the North Phoenix area. Conveniently located off I-17 and a short drive from downtown Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Peoria, as well as I-10, our beautiful 100% non-smoking hotel offers easy access to Metro Center Mall, which includes a variety of restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. Our modern, sophisticated design offers a plethora of amenities such as spacious guest rooms featuring luxurious new bedding, enhanced bath experience, full service restaurant featuring Indian inspired exotic dishes, bar, room service, and an outdoor pool and whirlpool. Our flexible meeting facility can comfortably accommodate up to 200 people and provides a variety of catering options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Holiday Inn North Phoenix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.