“I agree” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 107 Activities in Phoenix
Type: Tours, Gear rentals
More attraction details
Owner description: ATV Tours, Rhino Tours, Desert Tours, Guided ATV & Rhino Tours, Self Guided ATV & Rhino Tours, Jet Ski Rentals, Boat Rentals, Kayak & Canoe Rentals, Fishing Boat Rentals, ATV Rentals, Dirt Bike Rentals, Rhino Rentals, All Off-road and watercraft rentals and tours.
Pensacola, Florida
15 attraction reviews
“I agree”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Don't think I can add more to what the other reviewers have stated below. I took my 11 year old with me in the 2 person ATV and my older boy road a four wheeler. It was crazy fun. I am so glad we chose this over jeep tour. Adreneline is still pumping!!

Winter Garden, Florida
“ATV rental”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Professional, excellent service, and most of all fun!!!! Family fun on ATVs during our Spring Break 2013. Visiting family in Phoenix, Az. booked a show up and ride with Arizona Outdoor Fun. Matthew & Jacob were our guides, and I can not say enough about how good they were. My brother and teenage son had a blast !!!!! (I plan to go next time.) Thanks so much. Robin L. Winter Garden, FL

McLean
“Great ATV Tour with Interesting History and Vegetation Info too boot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

On a whim my family of 4 contacted Arizona Outdoor Fun to see if we could link up for an ATV tour. They got us in the same day and were very conscientious about making sure we had recieved directions - emailing them and following up with a phone call. Extremely pleasant customer service. The guide Matthew and his assistant, Dusty,were great - patient, fun, safety concious, innately tapped into the correct comfort level of the group, communicated easily and effectively with group members of all ages. The ATV route was great and Matthew made the tour surprisingly interesting with just the right amount of info regarding the local vegetation and history along the route.

3 attraction reviews
“Don't miss this adventure!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Booked this based on Trip Advisor reviews and they were spot on! Reasons why you should do this:

1.) Matt was an amazing guide!!! As a native, he had a wealth of area knowledge and was friendly and patient with our boys (7 and 9) who asked a million questions. Even with this being his second tour of the day and it also being his 14th anniversary, he was incredible!!!

2.) The tour owners also own property nearby that you get to visit and ... as an added bonus, it also has a working gold mine that you can go in.

3.) The sheer excitement of speeding over the terrain and the amazing views - including an ancient Indian fort!!! Safety is constantly stressed though! Matt makes sure to give everyone a thrilling ride but not out of your comfort zone.

4.) You get to choose your vehicle ... Single rider ATV, double rider UTV, or 4 person UTV - this is what we had and ... As an added hint, the green one with the mini doors helps keep you a bit cleaner - but not much (see below).

Things to consider:

1.) You WILL get dirtier than you ever thought possible!!! But the dirt just means you had a GREAT experience!!!

2.) Bring sunscreen, a snack, and something to drink. They DO provide water but we brought some Gatorade too.

3.) Wear shoes that will let you climb. You get to see some great local places - but you need sturdy shoes.

4.) Be prepared for your kids to want to go again the next day AND for everyone in your family coming up with reasons why you HAVE to buy one of the UTVs. It really IS that much fun!!

Special note to fellow Moms out there ... DO NOT pass up this opportunity with your family!!! I was the only Mom to go (the others went shopping!) and I felt sorry for them. You can shop anywhere, any time but this is once in a lifetime! I had an absolute blast!!

And ... YES - you get there at noon and don't actually get moving for 45 minutes or so but that's because you are doing the necessary paperwork, getting your safety equipment (helmet, goggles, gloves), and they video the equipment before you go out to protect you (and them too!). You also go on a test run to see how comfortable you are with the machines.

DO NOT miss this experience!!! It was truly a highlight of our family's vacation this year!!! Thanks again Matt!!!

Phoenix, Arizona
“Worth every penny”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We came down for some Spring Training baseball games, and had a "free day" to kill. What a great way to spend an afternoon in the desert. Matthew was a great guide, very knowledgeable about the local area, its history and its vegetation. The only reason this doesn't get a 5 is because it seemed to take a REALLY long time to get everyone set up and ready to go. 1.5 Hours from the start to leaving. Seems that a lot of the paperwork could have been done online or something. The equipment was reliable, the only issues were operator errors, and anything else was corrected in a matter of moments by the guides. In all a great time, we will be doing this again and recommend it to everyone who plans to visit Phoenix.