“Great experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 52 activities in Phoenix
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: ATV Tours, Rhino Tours, Desert Tours, Guided ATV & Rhino Tours, Self Guided ATV & Rhino Tours, Jet Ski Rentals, Boat Rentals, Kayak & Canoe Rentals, Fishing Boat Rentals, ATV Rentals, Dirt Bike Rentals, Rhino Rentals, All Off-road and watercraft rentals and tours.
4 attraction reviews
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

We had a great time with tour guide Matthew!!! He knew so much history about the area so not only were we seeing gorgeous views but we were learning about what we were seeing. We saw old Indian grounds and an old mining town from the late 1800s! It was a great way to spend the morning! I will def do it again when I'm back!

Uxbridge, Massachusetts, United States
7 attraction reviews
“Great UTV / Rhino ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Matt took the Sawyer family from Uxbridge, MA on a great ride. Safety, fun, thrills, great scenery and a wicked good guide made this a family adventure for our 14 and 10 year olds that won't be forgotten. I wouldn't want to damage one of the Rhinos but a little caution goes a long ways.

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
“Matthew was FANTASTIC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Though it started off with one of our attendees having second thoughts and some hesitancy... this trip was nothing short of an outrageous adventure. It is apparent that the guides are very trained to cater to the clients interests... Our excursion was a great balance between speed, thrill, sightseeing and education of our beautiful Arizona landscape and history. Thanks to our tour guide Matthew whom was thoughtful, adventurous, informative and pushed our group to the limit.This was an across the gamut experience that I encourage any and all to take on at least once, and then you will be back... I know I definitely will.

Anthem, Arizona
“Fantastic ATV Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

This was a great afternoon. Matthew took me on a tour of the Bradshaw mountains. We were able to go over water in the desert!! I have never seen such beautiful views. I had a great time and I am new to ATV's. Matthew, our tour guide, was able to help me and let the others that had more experience move faster. He was such a great guide and really was patient with me, I will go again. It was so safe and fun. I have the ATV bug.
i would recommend this to anyone. The price was right and the service was super.
Thanks Arizona Outdoor Fun! I will be back.

Washington, Missouri
“Awsome ATV experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

This past weekend we had the best ATV experience possible. I credit our guide Matthew with making the experience so great. After a mix up on the booking end, Matthew turned an unfortunate experience into a great one. I have nothing but praise for the whole afternoon and would highly recommend it for everyone. While the guided tour was not my first choice for an ATV experience, it turned out good thanks to Matthew. We had a great time!! Mark and Tracey from MO

Visited January 2013