“Never Again!” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 105 Activities in Phoenix
Type: Tours, Gear rentals
More attraction details
Owner description: ATV Tours, Rhino Tours, Desert Tours, Guided ATV & Rhino Tours, Self Guided ATV & Rhino Tours, Jet Ski Rentals, Boat Rentals, Kayak & Canoe Rentals, Fishing Boat Rentals, ATV Rentals, Dirt Bike Rentals, Rhino Rentals, All Off-road and watercraft rentals and tours.
Gilbert, Arizona
“Never Again!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

I was extremely excited to go spend a day on the lake and enjoy my first time on a jet ski. We were greeted with kindess as Cody was pleasant and showed true customer service to me and my friends. However, Matt comes in and was rude to Cody in front of us, and was very demeaning, as well as rude to not only a co-worker, but to us as customers too. He was disrespectful and spoke with a condescending tone. He called the owners at our request, but stepped out of the office. Came back and "relayed" a message, but continued to be unprofessional and nasty. It it weren't for Cody constantly taking up for the business and doing damage control, we would have left. While the Jetski's were fun, the experience definitely left a bad taste and I would NEVER give my business to this company again.

Visited August 2012
Arizonaoutdoorfun, Owner at Arizona Outdoor Fun, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
We wish your experience with our comany was different for you and your friends. As a mentioned on our other friends response we would have liked the opportunity to make this right for you. PLease let me know if there is anything we can do to make this right. We have had a company meeting to address your groups concerns.

NYC
“Adventures for indepent thrill seekers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Very scenic trail for ATV trip. You see canyon, river, various cactus and other different terrain. Staff Johua provided us great service! Highly recommend this!

Economy, Pennsylvania, United States
4 attraction reviews
“Rented rhino for sightseeing in Tonto National Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

This was the second year in a row we wanted to use a UTV to go sightseeing. The booking agent was very helpful since we were at Mesa Table Flats last year. He suggested Tonto National Park. We drove about 20 minutes. The location was very easy to find. Justin was very helpful with the safety instructions and processing the paperwork. We rode for 3 hours and saw some spectacular sights. We can't wait to go again next year!

Visited September 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Incredible service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

My friend and I recently rented a jet ski for 4 hours. Upon arrival, we were greeted by Matthew, who handled all the paperwork in a timely fashion. His safety instructions and general information was very informative and nothing was lacking. The jet ski was great - not your average little jet ski which was nice to see. Lake Pleasant is absolutely beautiful! Once we were finished, Matthew was waiting for us at the dock to pick up the ski and even helped jump start our vehicle after it wouldn't start. Talk about going above and beyond service. I couldn't have had a more wonderful experience and I would definitely come back here again!

Visited August 2012
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
“Loads of fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

There were three of us in our party. I had never driven an ATV. Our guide Dan was excellent. He was patient and walked us through the entire process. He took us through the some challenging trials and rides. It was rainy today so it made fun and muddy. The directions to the location were detailed enough were someone who has never been to Phoneix could locate. Dan was very knowledgable about the area and history.

Visited September 2012