2 Fly Us Hot Air Balloon Rides - Private Flights
Dallas, Texas
15 attraction reviews
“Worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

This was a wonderful adventure! A girlfriend and I were visiting Arizona and neither of us had ever taken a hot air balloon ride. We thought it would be an exciting thing to do and it was! So serene and peaceful in the air. Kevin was a great pilot. He added to the trip in that he was prompt, efficient, amusing and informative. We met up at 6:00 am (ugh! But necessary for a sunrise flight). We found our spot for takeoff and waited while the balloon was set up. This didn’t take long and then we boarded the basket. There were 4 of us plus Kevin on the ride. This was really nice as opposed to being in a big group, much more private. Kevin gave us a lot of history of the area, which was interesting. At first you soar way up in the air quite high but then once you are in the mountains he lowers the balloon almost to the ground so that you can see the vegetation and maybe an animal or two. Our ride lasted about an hour which was a perfect amount of time. The entire trip, start to finish, is about 3 hours. The cost was $175 person plus tip. I highly recommend this as a must do on your visit!

Visited October 2013

LaGrange
7 attraction reviews
“Wonderful adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

My husband and I took a hot air balloon ride with Kevin on August 29 and it was one of the highlights of our visit in Phoenix. Our 1st hot air balloon ride and I will definitely do it again. Kevin and his partner Keeven made us very comfortable and answered all our questions as they were setting up the balloon basket. I can't say enough nice comments about both of them. He told us all about the area as we saw them from high above. Kevin definitely knows the history of the area and keeps up on the information in the area. Before we knew it we were back on the ground and having champagne. Wonderful experience!!! Thank you Kevin and Keeven.

Visited August 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Amazing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

The service of this experience was so simple front start to finish. I emailed Kevin, the pilot prior to my vacation to Phoenix from Edmonton, Alberta. He responded right away and was able to get me booked in for the date I wanted, the 5AM meet time was a little scary seeming this was suppose to be a vacation but it was absolutely worth it the scenery to the take off site was just beautiful, amazing sunrise over the hills. Once the site was chosen, it was no time at all before the balloon was out of the trailer and being inflated. Once in the air, it's hard to explain how awesome it was, you must experience it. Kevin and his partner (I feel terrible I can't remember his name) were great, fun to talk with and full of information, nothing but good things to say about their city and experience in ballooning. This turned into an even more amazing trip when my boyfriend shocked myself and the pilot when he dropped to one knee and proposed, Kevin instantly snagged my camera and got a snap of the moment without a thought. At the end of the trip we had a glass of ceremonial champagne and a little photo shoot to give the day a perfect ending. I would do this again and again! Highly recommend this company!!!

Visited August 2013
“Experience of a lifetime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

This hot-air balloon ride was the absolute HIGHLIGHT of our vaation! I didn't think I could enjoy this experience (since im afraid of heights) but boy was I surprised! It was amazing, most serial yet relaxing experience. It was our pilot, Kevin, who made the flight even better. He is super friendly, knowledgable and has great stories! I definitely recommend this company! Hands down! Do not go with another company! You won't regret it!

Visited December 2012
Jersey City, New Jersey
“An experience like no other...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Girlfriend and I booked a trip while on vacation in Scottsdale. I have to admit, I was dreading waking up before 5AM on vacation but am so glad I did! I was amazed from start to finish. Viewing the dessert scenery while driving to the take-off spot, seeing the numerous hot air balloons being inflated, hearing about hot air ballooning from Kevin, the lifting off, flying through the mountains, viewing all of Phoenix from thousands of feet in the air, hearing all the amazing flying stories from Kevin, getting to know Keven and Gene, and the champagne toast made this such an amazing and memorable experience.

For anyone making a bucket list, I highly suggest hot air ballooning with Kevin be on there! I was debating booking with another company but after seeing other companies cram dozens of people on their hot air balloons, I was glad I went with Kevin. Plus, I doubt anyone in the industry has the experience and is friendly and knowledgeable as Kevin. It shows that he loves what he does!

Visited July 2013