This is a nice bed and breakfast hotel in downtown and close to everything. The room was cozy with a nice desk to work at near the window. The desk and room service was also very good. There is nice breakfast included in the morning. The location is also about 5 minutes from everything is downtown and is a short drive.
- Also Known As:
- Best West Inn Downtown Hotel
- Best West Inn Downtown Hotel Phoenix
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you only need a place to rest your head for a night, or for an extended period of time, we invite you to enjoy your stay in Downtown Phoenix with us.Welcome to Best West Inn Downtown!No matter what brings you to the Phoenix metropolitan area, business or pleasure, it is a Mecca for those who want to work and play in constant sunshine. We are conveniently located in the center of Downtown Phoenix. Many of your destinations will be within walking distance, and others will be only a quick jaunt by public transportation cab ride. Our well situated hotel gives our guests easy access to Home of the Diamondbacks – Chase Field, Comerica Theatre (formerly known as Dodge Theatre), the State Capitol, Phoenix Convention Center, US Airways Arena, Arizona Fair Grounds, Orpheum Theatre, Phoenix Museum of History, and many more.Your happiness and contentment is our main concern at the Best West Inn Downtown. You may be on a budget, however you will not feel like it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your City Center Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.