“ALWAYS Great” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 2,593 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Camelback & 24th Street
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52 you will enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, we invite you to visit our website at www.Seasons52.com. We look forward to serving you soon
Melbourne, FL
“ALWAYS Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

We visiting Seasons 52 on a Sunday evening. We had stopped by earlier to make reservations and, when asked if we had been to Seasons 52 before, we pointed out that we had been to many and (jokingly) trying to hit every one across the country.

We returned that evening and received the typical outstanding Season 52 service. (Although I was surprised that a black napkin was not offered my wife, as she had dark pants on.)

The waiter took our order then surprised us with a free appetizer as thanks for being loyal Seasons 52 customers.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! That was very nice!

I got a dinner salad with salmon and it was great. I'd never gotten an entree salad at Seasons 52 before and I was not disappointed. I was terrific.

My wife got scallops and pearl pasta (and dish we've had many times) and it was excellent as always.

We've had a lot of great experiences at Seasons 52 but this was one of the best.

Our server - Robert P. - really made us feel welcome and provided OUTSTANDING service. Thank you, Robert.

• Visited December 2013

phoenix
“luby's”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

had the trout, tasteless, harmless, baby carrots straight from a bag and little potatoes that were screaming for a dollop of lawry's...

if you want inoffensive food to prepare you for the nursing home, this will fill the bill. service was fine, restaurant was loud, hard to converse without raising one's voice.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Arizona
“Solid Choice for an Upscale Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

This restaurant is part of the Darden group, as is the Capital Grille, both of which are located at the Biltmore Fashion Park. Each, in their own ways are favorites of locals for business meetings, romantic dinners or for group events held in quiet rooms away from the main dining areas.

We shared the excellent tomato Mozzarella appetizer that is unusually prepared with a Herb crust. Companion chose Sea Scallops that were exquisitely prepared and quite large. My planked Salmon, sans plank, at my request, was equally excellent, though the asparagus was slightly stringy. Perhaps this was due to rather thick stalks, but hardly worth mentioning. Service was outstanding and unobtrusive. Reluctantly, we declined dessert though all the choices were tempting.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Tralee
“Classy Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

We stumbled on Seasons 52,while looking for another restaurant nearby. We told them this on entering, and our reason for staying was they did not 'knock' the other establishment.
The food quality and presentation, here is excellent.The clientèle for the most part seemed to 'belong' and quite at home,in this reserved oasis.
Our lovely chatty waitress, was most helpful, even offering to pay for a dessert made of pumpkin,when I admitted I had never tasted,the fruit. Such generosity of Spirit is lovely to witness,in any age;and was most appreciated. (I declined her offer ).
They boast of changing their menu each week (hence '52').The mini desserts,were the only part of this excellent occasion,which I found weak.Overall, classy fine food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Abbotsford, Canada
“Don't let the prices shown by trip advisor put you off”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

The price range shown on trip advisor is 31.00 - 50.00. This restaurant is no where near that expensive and it is in fact excellent value for the money. I had a beautiful filet mignon for $26.00 and my husband had 1/2 a chicken for $17.00. I didn't see anything on their menu that came near the price range that trip advisor shows. The online menu for Seasons 52 does not show any pricing.

When I suggested trying this restaurant my husband hesitated because all the dishes are 475 calories or less. He was thinking that it would be nouvelle cuisine - very small portions and he also thought the food would be very bland. Wrong! They cut the calories by avoiding the use of a lot of breading, butter and heavy cream sauces. They rely on extensive use of the grill for cooking and they use fresh herbs and spices to enhance the flavors of the food. We got there early to take advantage of their answer to happy hour - a sample flight of three wines with a full pour of your favorite accompanied by your choice of flatbread. You basically end up with 2 full glasses of wine. My husband went with the exceptional flight of red wines - all wines rated 90 points or better and I went with the flight of white wines. The red wine flight was $20.00 and the white wine flight was $15.00. All the wines were very good as were the flatbreads I ordered the seasonal flatbread - in this case it was a medley of mushrooms and my husband ordered the chipolte shrimp with pineapple. The flatbreads were on a long platter and it was a very generous serving. My entree the filet mignon was cooked perfectly rare the way I had requested and it was served with spinach and garlic mashed potato. The steak had been grilled over pecan wood and it had a lovely taste to it. It was very tender. My husband had the maple glazed 1/2 chicken and he just raved about it. It was served with roasted root vegetables. My husband gave it 9 out of 10. He said he would have given it 10 but it came with parsnips and he does not like parsnips. I was too full for dessert but my husband opted for the pecan pie. They are mini desserts but they are delicious. The cost is a very reasonable $2.50 for desserts

Service from our waiter - Fernando was top notch. He was always available to answer any questions and he checked on us many times during the evening to ensure that we were enjoying ourselves. It was very busy on Saturday night so I'm really impressed with the service.

This is a beautiful restaurant. It is softly lit and the tables are very well spaced so you never feel like you are crowded next to the other diners. When we first walked in I was thinking that it was going to be a very expensive evening. Not so. Great food. Reasonable prices. Wonderful service and ambiance and to top it all off all dishes are 475 calories or less. What more could you ask for. We would definitely return.