“Fabulous” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 8 Food & Drink in Phoenix
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Comfort and flexibility make our tours the best way to see Arizona and the Southwest. We take great pride in our destinations and we want to share our love of travel, scenery, culture and history with you. From the National Parks to the historic mining towns to the scenic byways... we get you there. We offer day trips to all of Arizona's top spots. Grand Canyon, Sedona, Tombstone, Apache Trail, Tucson, Wine Country, Prescott and more. We design tours to Canyon de Chelly, Monument Valley, Lake Powell and beyond. We go where YOU want to see.
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
15 attraction reviews
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

We had a great time taking the Grand Canyon and Sedona day tours. For both tours Steve was incredibly courteous, gave us appropriate amounts of time, and was knowlegdable. The only thing we would change would be seeing Sedona before the Grand Canyon. While Sedona is beautiful and hiking there was a trip highlight, after the Grand Canyon anything will be a little underwhelming. Still, two fabulous tours that you would be remiss if you went to AZ and didn't take.

Lynnwood, Washington
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

My nine-year old son and I took a tour with Mike as our guide, and two sweet scottish girls along with us. Our tour started at our hotel in Phoenix and stopped at Montezuma Castle, then three stops along the southern rim (including the Watchtower) and home past the painted desert. A long day - but an amazing one! I didn't have to break out the iPad for my son at all during this trip - he was totally engaged by Mike, who was giving us fun details the whole time in a way that didn't feel "canned" - it was completely genuine and real. And he made sure we were taken care of along the way with bathroom breaks, plenty of water and soda in the vehicle, and pointing out interesting animals as we went along. I can't recommend them enough! Well worth every penny.

New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
“Grand Canyon / Sedona Tour - Wonderful day!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

If you are hesitating about whether to book your Arizona tours with Steve, stop hesitating and just do it, now! You will not be disappointed. My daughter and I were with Vanessa S. on her tour of the Grand Canyon and Sedona (see her review of April 6, 2014, below), and I unequivocally second all the wonderful things she said about Steve and the tour. As other reviewers have noted, Steve offers first-rate service and arrangements tailored to your needs and interests, he knows everything about the sites you will visit and the countryside you will travel en route, and he is so personable, interesting, and charming that the hours in the car will fly by. I would love to return to the area and would absolutely book with Steve again.

Paris, France
“Excellent trip !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

5 of my friends and me booked a "tour" to see Sedona and the Grand Canyon. The booking was very easy and Steve is a very nice person, trying to make the trip convenient for us. Our guide, Chris, was awesome, and took us to many different spots and places, with a lot of information about Arizona, the desert... It was a really great day and we were glad we booked the trip with Arizona Scenic tour !

Visited March 2014
Clarksville, Tennessee
“March 26 2014, Grand Canyon / Sedona”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

I took my grandkids, 14 & 16, to Phoenix on their spring break. We were short on time and after researching online, decided to book with Steve @ Arizona Scenic Tours. Booking was easy and communication was good. If you only have a day, the Grand Canyon/Sedona trip is a good choice. We all enjoyed the experience so much and it is obvious Steve loves what he does.

Visited March 2014