“customer service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Arizona Biltmore Spa

Arizona Biltmore Spa
2400 East Missouri Avenue, Arizona Biltmore, Phoenix, AZ 85016 (Camelback East)
602-381-7632
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #45 of 105 Activities in Phoenix
Kansas City, Missouri
“customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I recently visited the Arizona Biltmore Spa. While there I misplaced my watch and found that I had left it in my spa robe which got sent to the laundry. There were three employees that were instrumental in helping me search the spa and ultimately direct me to the security services which found the watch in the laundry services. Their names where Simone, Megan and Maguie. I appreciated their genuine concern for my situation and their extra concern in trying to locate me once security had found my watch.
StarrW

Denver, CO
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I visited the spa for their "tranquil Tuesday" treatments. The staff was very friendly and the spa has a great environment, but the treatments were less than zen.

I had a facial which felt rough and rushed. Facials should be slow paced and relaxing, this was not, I felt like I was keeping the technician from something else she needed to be doing. From there I went to get a hair conditioning treatment. The treatment took 15 minutes total and again, felt very rushed even though I was the only person in the salon. I have a perm, so I passed on the blow-dry, but somehow this left me needing to specifically request to have my hair towel dried and combed out.

Overall my 2, 50-minute treatments (100 min total) took a mere 65 minutes door to door. I'm glad I only paid 1/2 price, but even at $75/each I was disappointed.

Miami, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Great Massage, Average Spa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Over my last week at the Biltmore I had 3 spa treatments. The staff in the spa are great, warm and caring. The spa is clean but a bit outdated. The massages I received were fabulous, especially the espresso limon (Diana was great!). Massage rooms are comfortable and relaxing, but the women's locker room needs to be expanded. There are only 3 lounge chairs in the locker room and they are right next to the showers and bathrooms making it impossible to relax after your spa treatment. It would be fabulous if they had a true "relaxation room" instead of having to listen to someone's hair dryer while savoring the after glow of a wonderful spa treatment! Additionally, the spa and manicure salon are in two separate buildings and many people don't like having to go between two buildings when they are enjoying their spa day!

Austin, Texas
“Great mani/pedi, service could be better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I booked appointments for manis & pedis at the salon for my mom's birthday. First of all, the salon is separate from the spa, so we didn't get to see what the spa is like. I was disappointed that when we checked in no one offered us a drink, not even water or coffee or anything. Also, I booked the "Like Mother, Like Daughter" package so obviously my mom & I would want to be together. But when we were seated for our manicures we weren't together. I asked if we could be and was told, no. Fortunately we were together for our pedicures. Other than those minor complaints, the manicures and pedicures were great. I just think the service could use a little work, especially for the amount of money we were paying.

Visited March 2013
Erie, Colorado
“Relaxing and pampering”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I recently went to the Biltmore for a Girls Weekend and I had two separate treatments: an espresso limon slimming body wrap and a warm vanilla stone massage. Both were absolutely fantastic, and if they offer you the additional Moroccan oil hair treatment and scalp massage, take it, it's totally worth it! Best scalp massage I've ever gotten.

Diana was my aesthetician for the espresso limon body wrap and she was friendly, funny, and very good at giving the treatments!

The spa is relaxing and I loved that there was a hottub, sauna, and steam bath, but my only complaint is that there wasn't much room to just sit around. If you were not in one of the three things above, there were only three lounge chairs to just sit in. They should consider expanding that building to add more space to just sit and relax.

Visited February 2013